Chapter 29

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Ma'am, we....." Miya was cut off by me.

"I knew it! I knew something like this will happen!" I said in an angry voice.

"It was an accident..." Tina said in low voice.

"It just looks like an accident but somehow I strongly believe that Minseo must have done this! I just need a proof!" I clenched my teeth.

"Sorry ma'am!..." they whispered.

"Your sorry won't reverse it!" I frowned.

"Did you call Ella ma'am to ask how she's doing?" Tina asked.

"What do you think? How she should be doing? It was enough of a horrific incidence to scare her to death! I'm glad she's well enough otherwise you can't even imagine what I would've done to you!" I scoffed. " Did they started the investigation?"

"No ma'am. It's too late to start one. They'll start it tomorrow." Miya said.

"Where are the boys? Ask them to go there and investigate it. If someonene ask tell them to introduce themselves as investigation team members. Ask them to look for cctv footage."

"Okay, Ma'am." She nodded.

"And you two! It's the last time. Don't forget that you're here to act as my eyes and ears. Don't ever repeat this or make me wander like this without any clue. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"Ma'am,... will you please make a call to Ella ma'am?" Tina ask curiously

"Dr. Yoon must be with her right now. I'll make one later the night. I'm sure she won't be able to sleep tonight. She still didn't forget about that kidnapper incident and again this fire!" I huffed. "I wonder how that poor soul must be doing ! Only if it was her own house or if she was alone...! But I'm glad that she's not alone but with Dr. Yoon. Otherwise you had planned to kill her!" I looked at them. I see regret on their faces. "Hurry now. Leave......"

************************

Ella's P.O.V.

Ah!...... It's too much brightness even to look at! .. Where am I!... I slowly try to open my eyes and this time I could.
It's a very beautiful field ahead of me.! There's flowers on the ground...tall green trees.... a beautiful sunny morning indeed! .... It's way to beautiful! I smiled.
I suddenly saw a puppy running... Wow! It's so cute! I started running after it. But it's too fast.
It suddenly stopped and looked back at me with a devilish smile over it's face! It's strange to see a puppy like this but it's even scarier!
I then see someone walking towards me. As he walks the sky is being covered with darkness. Soon I get to see it's none else but..but that kidnapper! He also has that devilish smile on guys face.
What is going on! I'm way too scared right now! My heart started beating so fast that if gonna jump out of me anyone soon. I couldn't but turned and started running. But what is this! My legs are feeling so heavy! I barely could even take five to six steps when I fell on the ground on my face.
It hurts so bad! Tears started rolling down from my eyes when I started weeping. Why is all this happening! 
I then see a butterfly flying and sat on the grass and suddenly it caught a fire and burnt into ashes. Soon after the grass caught a huge fire......! This can't happen! It's too scary! Fire is too scary! Please! Please!

"NO!" I shouted. I'm breathing so heavily. Feels like it hurts even to breath. I hurriedly turned the light on.  I looked around to find out that I was dreaming.
Thank God! I thought to myself. I reached for the glass and had some water. I couldn't but started crying. I folded my legs near to my chest wrapping my arms around it. I'm too scared right now... That... that... fire...  I started sobbing at the thought of the fire.
It has always been like this!  These nightmares will never leave me! I'm too scared that I can't even dare to close my eyes! I wish I had someone by my side.
If I was at my house I would've called Lisa but I can't call her now. I know she must be so worried about me that she would want to run to me. If it wasn't for Jihoo to know about her She would've already come to meet me.
But if I call her she won't listen to any of my words and come here. I don't want that. I don't want anyone to know about her or others. And again I can't call Jihoo. I don't want to bother him at this hour. He has been doing so much for me! I wiped my tears.
I'm too scared even to get down from my bed. Even this room looks scary to me!....  I feel so weak right now...... But looks like I'm gonna spend another sleepless night..........