Chapter 62

Third pov

Lisa gave David the coffee and sat beside him.

"when will you leave?" Lisa asked.

David laughed. "you no likey me staying here?" he winked and bumped his head with her slightly.

"that's not what I mean."

"you know how many times you've asked this?"

"I knoow! Just that.. it's so unlikely."

He kissed her. "chill. We're together. That's important."

She nodded smiling.

"where is Ella? Shouldn't she be back by now?"

"yeah but she helps Mr. Yoon and his grandpa at the clinic. So she'll be a bit late."

"oh I see. Should we go to pick her up?"

"No, usually Mr. Yoon dropps her. Now that Miya and Tina are back, I sent then with the boys."

"o... Have you told Ella that they're back?"

"nope. It'll be a surprise for her."

..............................

Ella's pov

I'm alone at the clinic. Grandpa was busy so he said that it was okay if we couldn't make it tonight. Jihoo was about to accompany me but he had to attend a meeting so I asked him not to worry about me. I'll manage. Though he was worried about me and asked not to open it tonight but it has become a passion. He could've been here after the meeting but Jandi asked to meet him. Jihoo hesitated at first but I said that it was okay for me.

I looked at the sky. It's cloudy. It might rain again.

"ma'am!" I turned to see Miya and Tina.

"oh my god! Girls!  How are you?" I was happy to see them.

"we're fine!"
"we missed you"

"aww, i missed you too! How was the exam?"

"so so"
"I'll be glad just to pass"

I laughed.

"we'll leave before anyone comes."

"ani. It's okay. Dad met everyone and I also told Jihoo. So it's fine. You girls don't need to hide anymore. Just the boys." I gestured.

"oh cool! It'll be fun."
"yes!"

.......................

It started raining. As I'm alone The thunderstorm, rain made the environment spooky.

Suddenly a lady and a little girl entered. The lady was bleeding so did the girl.

"DUA JUSSESO! PLEASE! HELP MY DAUGHTER!" she panicked.

The bleeding was so profuse that I was surprised at first. The girl was weeping and was in trauma. I  handed the mom a fresh gauge for her wound and then started with the kid. She had few bruises but the thing that got me was her leg. IT WAS BURNT! I was caught for a moment. I don't know why but I suddenly got a flash back of the fire incident. I was froze like dead while I felt my hand trembling. I could feel my stomach grumble as the burnt smell hit my nose making me nauseated.

"Doctor?" the lady broke the silence "genchanayo?"

"de" I grasped my apron trying to calm myself. Jihoo, where are you..........

.....................................................

I treated the lady and the girl. Thankfully the burn wasn't much deep but I knew it definitely hurt a lot and leave a scar. She finally calmed down but was pale. The lady kinda begged to let them stay here for a while. I could see something wasn't right so I agreed.