Chapter 42

Third P.O.V.

Junpyo entered the room as Jandi followed. She hugged him from behind.

"Gu Junpyo! why are you doing this? You can't get angry over such small things..."

Junpyo sighed. "I'm not angry... I'm upset. I spent hours looking for that dress for you."

" Seriously! You should've told me earlier... mianhae! Now please don't be like that...  yaa! Do you plan to keep doing that even after our marriage? Then I'll have to leave you alone." She said playfully as she released him and acted to leave.

Junpyo held her hand by wrist. "Who said that you can leave me!"

"Can't I? Whay!" She smirked playfully.

Junpyo stared at her for a little while. "What do you mean whay! You'll be my wife soon."

"But that can't be the reason to get stuck with you! Give a strong reason."

He pulled her closer snaking his hands around her waist. "Cause you're the only one for me." He brushed her hair. "You're the girl I love the most in this world and you're the one I want to hold on till the end." He whispered.

Jandi smiled. She cupped his face and shared a passionate kiss.

.
.
.

Ella's P.O.V.

It's too beautiful here. I've been to so many places but that was mostly with Lisa and all the bodyguards. I barely could hang out with friends. Not only because I had few but also because I'm bad at socializing and again I'll have to take a whole crew with me!. But I really hope to enjoy here. And also being around Jihoo is almost a dream come true. I entered my room. It like a cottage over the sea. I can enjoy the sea through the window. A stairs headed down to the sea. I would  really love to sit on the stairs while submerging my feets in the blue sea water. I can already feel the thrill. I didn't realised for how long I had been fantasizing till I heard a knock over the door. It's Gaeul.

"You didn't freshen up!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry I was so amazed that..."

"I know right. It's too beautiful here. Hurry up. Should I wait?"

"No no. You go on. I'll join soon."

"I'll get going then." She smiled.

.
.
.

Third P.O.V.

Everyone came out for lunch except for Ella.

Woobin: "woah steaks. I was really craving for beef. By the way... where is Ella?"

Gaeul: "she'll be here soon sunbae. "

Woobin: "Gurrae."

Yijeong: "whay! I smell something fishy."
He smirked.

Woobin: "do you? Maybe because we're having fish."
He winked.

Yijeong smiled. Jihoo just observed quietly as he knows very well what could he probably mean.

Jandi: "can we order a chicken steak?"

Junpyo: "yeah but don't you like beef more."

Jandi: "It's not for me. For Ella. She's allergic to beef."

Jihoo remembered how much Ella enjoyed having beef steak with him while returning to Seoul. She never mentioned about it.

Jihoo: "she doesn't have beef at all?"