Chapter 26

Jihoo's P.O.V.

I got in the car and left for the camp.

What the waiter said wasn't of much help. It would have been great if he could identify her. But it was for sure that the girl is from the camp.

I looked at the phone to see it's almost two hours since I  left the camp. Well I'm worried about Ella more than the camp. Only if I knew who was the person behind all this! But I asked her not to leave the camp. That's a relief.

Hold on! If she's there alone then she's not safe! The culprit is also there! What if she tries to hurt her again!   My eyes widen to the thought! My heart started beating fast out of fear. She must not face something horrible again! I've already seen how she suffered last night out of fear. I need to hurry!

*************

I reached the camp. Got off the car and hurried to Ella's tent. But I don't see her. A thought of fear hit me. Somehow the inner me already sensed it! Let's be positive for now! I tried to calm myself. She should be somewhere near. But Where could she be! 

I ran towards the lake but couldn't find her. I ran to and fro but all in vein.
I'm scared as hell right now! I'm having a very bad vibe! And for sure me feeling like this every time about her didn't come out good. Where to find her!

I took out my phone and dialled her but the call didn't connect. A shiver of fear travelled through my spine. I dialled again. Please pick up the phone!

The phone finally was received.

"He....llo..." I hear Ella murmured over the phone.

My eyes widen to this! What would've happened to her!

"ELLA! CAN YOU HEAR ME HELLO?" I asked

"I....I...." She murmured in a low voice.
What could've happened for her to be like this!

"ELLA ! WHERE ARE YOU? TELL ME! HELLO? ELLA?....." I asked worryingly.

She didn't reply. I heard a sound over the phone.

"ELLA! TALK TO ME! WHERE ARE YOU? HELLO? HELLO?...."

But she didn't answer! It's obviously not a good thing! She must be in trouble! Where is this girl! How can I find her!
I saw Nangil passing by.

"Nangil! Did you see Ella?"

"Ow, I saw her last when she went to the store room." He said cluelessly scratching his head.

I ran towards the store room while nangil followed me.
I saw smoke coming from the store room.

"Oowh! Is it fire!" Nangil exclaimed.

I saw the door is locked from outside. Why is it locked at daytime!

"How could there be so much of smoke! Didn't the alarm go on? Water should've already extinguished the fire!" I yelled confusingly.
I don't know why but I somehow believe Ella to be inside. And it's too dangerous .

"Ani, the smoke detectors are not working in this room!" Nangil said.

"What!" I exclaimed. It'll be a disaster if the fire spreads!

"Nangil, you go and look for help. We need to put off the fire!" I said while looking for something to break the lock.

"Yeah, okay. Oh! I have the keys to store room." He took the key out of his pocket.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier! Now go call for the fireman!" I turned to  the room.

"Sir! It's dangerous inside! Wait till the help arrives!" Nangil tried to forbid me.

"I'll be fine. You go look for the help, fast!"

He couldn't but say "Okay!" And ran for help.

I unlocked the room and as I opened the door a gush of hot air blew past me. All I could see is fire and smoke!
Please let her not be here! Or even if she's here let her be safe. I prayed myself.

It is too difficult even to keep my eyes open because of the smoke. I tried to walk forward blankly just with my instincts. Though it's not safe here but I can't leave without knowing about Ella. Again the locked door is my source of doubt!

As I walked forward I saw the devastating face of the fire. I wonder how could there be a fire like this.

I suddenly saw something on the ground... or maybe.... someone!
Smoke is actually the biggest problem right now. I rubbed my eyes to see more clearly.
It's actually someone on the floor. !

I ran to the person and knelt down. My eyes widen open with shock to see it's " ELLA!"

She's lying unconscious on the ground. Flame has already burnt the side of her right palm. My heart dropped a bit. Why is she like this! I removed her hand from the fire.

"Ella! Can you hear me? Ella?" I patted on her check trying to wake her up. I feel so pathetic right now. I tried to hear her breathing. I heard her breath so weakly. Thank God at least she's breathing!. It'll be best to leave this place right now.
I'm grateful enough that the cylinders didn't catch the fire yet. But they should've by this time because it's a huge fire! It would've been the worst if that happened.

I picked her in bridal style and headed towards the exit through the smoke.
My eyes are burning right now and the flame is way to hot.
I wondered what this poor girl might have gone through!

We came outside to see Nangil running with some people following him.

"What happened to her!? Is she okay?!" Nangil asked worryingly!

"She was in there... I'll take her to the emergency tent.. Nangil take care of this..."

"Yes, sir. The fire brigade will be here in 5 minutes."

"Okay, and stay away from here and ask everyone to move away from the place. It's not safe around here."

"Okay" he nodded.