Chapter 49

Ella's P.O.V.

It was almost lunch time when I woke up. I had a hard time getting down. I didn't know I'll go through this much pain. Lisa helped me.

"I could've get your food in your room. " Lisa said.

"It's fine. It's boring there."
I had my brunch. Lisa helped me sit on the couch as we started watching a movie.

"Do you want something, I'm to buy some stuffs."

"Ice Cream, i guess¡"

She smiled. "Okay". She went out.

Suddenly I heard someone opened the door. Has she come already! I thought to myself.

"Yaa! Can't you be more careful!"

I turned to see Jandi shouting and Gaeul behind her.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked as they should be at their work place.

"We used the Lunch break. And don't try to change the topic!" Jandi shouted.
I smiled.

"How are you?" Gaeul asked sitting on the couch.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. You just calm down. "

"Yeah, right! I can see! I wanted to run to you as soon as I heard it in the morning from sunbae! I wasn't here for few days and look what you've done to yourself!" Jandi said hugging me.

Mentioning Jihoo changed my emotion. " Yeah...so many things changed actually." I said.

" What does that mean?" Gaeul asked.

"Nothing. I just missed you girls a lot. " I smiled.

"Are you okay? Why do you look pale." Gaeul asked.

"Ani, I'm fine. Really."

"I wish to stay here but I need to go." Gaeul said.

"I'll visit you after work. " Jandi said.

"Yeah sure. But you should go now." I said.

"Gurrae. Take care." Jandi said cupping my face.

*******************************
Third P.O.V.

Ella was sitting on the couch. She already sent Lisa off as she wanted some space and also Lisa would keep worrying seeing her like this. She took her phone. Jihoo didn't even texted to ask about her condition. She went to gallery to see their photos together. She was missing him too but just like Jihoo she couldn't make a call.

"Why is the door open?" Ella turned to see woobin, Junpyo and yijeong entering the house.

Ella:" Oppa!"

"How are you doing?" Yijeong asked with his charming smile.

"Much better. How are you oppa?." She smiled.

"Yeah. I'm fine" he replied.

Junpyo took a look around the house. "You live alone, it might be difficult for you. Should I send someone over to help you?"

"Ani oppa!" She said hurriedly. " A...h I mean I'm fine. Please don't bother."

They were talking when jandi and Jihoo came. Jandi was about to come here so Jihoo thought it would be a
Better excuse for him to visit Ella.

"You go in, I'll come after parking the car. " Jihoo said.

"Okay, sunbae." Jandi entered the house.