Chapter 38

I'm so sorry guys for being late. Hope you can forgive me. 😶 couldn't make time because of the exams. Hope you'll like this chapter. 💖

Third P.O.V.

Ella was sleeping when her phone rang. She looked at the phone with eyes half opened. It's Lisa.

Ella: "Whayy!" She yelled in sleepy voice.

Lisa: "I knew you must be sleeping."

Ella: "Then why did you call! You want to die¿" She whispered.

Lisa: "Girl! Get up! Otherwise you'll be late!"

Ella: "Late for what?"

Lisa: "Seriously! You forget about the whole world while sleeping!"

Ella: "yaa... cut it off.... "

Lisa: "have you forgotten? It's your first day at job!"

Ella : "what job.."her eyes widen open. "Hold on! I have a job!" She sat up hurriedly.

Lisa: "yeah you do. And it's your first day.!"

Ella: "oh Gosh! Da.n! I'll be late!"

Lisa: "you won't if you hurry. It's at 10A.M. Car is waiting outside. Hurry up!"

Ella: "Okay Okay! Bye!"

**************************

Jihoo's P.O.V.

I took a sip of my coffee as I looked through  the files on my desk. I've sent someone to pick up my phone. I'm actually so restless not being able to contact Ella.
Some new doctors are joining  today. So I had to leave earlier and couldn't pick it up. It's a whole lot of work today. I really wish to contact Lily today. I could've asked grandpa her phone number but it felt awkward. It has only been one day but I feel like I haven't meet her for ages! Huff!  Guess I'll have to take care of so many things today! I thought to myself.

I looked at the clock. It's 9.40 A.M. I called Mina to meet me.

"Good morning sir."

" Morning. Have everybody arrived?"

"Yes, sir. Almost all of them."

"Me and grandpa will meet them exactly at 10. So they better be there by then. They are 20 doctors. right?"

"Sir, actually 21."

"21? But we selected 20 before the campaign."

"But Mr. Kim handed me 21 files and told that your grandpa has selected someone at the camp"

"I see. Okay. I'll talk to him. You get the files ready."

"Yes, sir." She left.

Whom did grandpa choose! I need to meet him. I went to grandpa's room.

"Hey, child. What is it?"

"Grandpa. I heard you've chosen someone to join us. And that from the camp?" I asked.

"Yeah. I've."

"Oh. I see. But I don't remember you interviewing anyone."

"I didn't  take interview her. It was before you joined the camp. I felt like she was perfect for this job from her dedication."

"You felt... I don't mean to disrespect but we choose our doctors very carefully. Again I don't remember someone that efficient from the camp."

"You... Aish!  you'll get to know once you meet her."