Chapter 18

Ella's P.O.V.

Jihoo and I  were dancing with others when joon hyun came over.

Joon hyun: Hey,Jihoo! Come with us.

He turned to me in hesitation.

"I'll be fine. You go meet them" I smiled.

"Will you be okay?" He asked curiously.

I smiled. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Don't worry."

He was about to leave then turned to me.

"I'll be back soon. Take care. Okay?" He said

"Okay?" I smiled.

I was enjoying when a waiter came over with drinks. I was about to pick one but he offered one.

"I'd like soft drinks."

"It's a soft drink ma'am." He said.

"Oh. Thanks." I took the glass from him and had a sip. It tastes a bit different! I observed the glass.

"Woah! I just love this music! It's one of my favourites!" Somin exclaimed!

"Yeah! I like this too!"
We danced a lot to the song while I finished the drink.

Suddenly I felt light headed. I see things blurred! What can this be! I shook my head but nothing changed.
I feel ..... dizzy?

"You okay?" Somin asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to the washroom." I said.

"Okay"

It's blurry again! I rubbed my eyes I feel way too dizzy! And the music... !

I found the washroom finally. I splashed water over my face. I'm having a bad headache too! I don't know why is this happening suddenly!

I should've stayed at home! I'm a worrisome person. Now Jihoo oppa won't be able to enjoy to his fullest because of me. I feel bad. Maybe I should sit somewhere and take a bit of rest.

I came out of the washroom trying to find some place to sit. Now I can see things better but feel too dizzy! I can even hardly walk straight.

I came over some place darker than the other part. Where have I come! I should have asked her to come with me. I supported on the wall trying to balance myself and took a deep breath closing my eyes.

"Hey baby do you need help?" Someone asked from behind.

I turned to see some people staring at me . I hardly can see the face in the darkness but I can see them smirking. I don't know whether I saw it right or just hallucinating but feels like they've lustful glare. Right now I'm getting a very bad vibe.

I'm really not in a situation to mess with them right now.I didn't say anything but turned to start walking.

"Why don't you let us help you!" Two men grabbed me from both sides.

"What the hell are you trying to do!" I yelled.

"Exactly! That's what we're trying to do!" A man blocked my mouth with his palm form behind. "Taking you to hell!" He whispered from behind.

My eyes widen . My heart dropped a bit to the situation. I tried to shout but that was waste try. I struggled to release myself from their grip but it's all useless. And again I'm feeling to dizzy.  My heart started beating so fast out of fear. My clutch fell down as they  dragged me towards the road.Tears ran down from my eyes.........

Minseo's P.O.V.

"See? Didn't I tell that I'll take care of everything?" I said as we see the guys I hired dragging Ella down the road.

"Minseo, do you think it's okay to do?" Jin ae asked in hesitation.

"Ani! It's not okay! " I arched my brows.

"She's a nice girl. Maybe she doesn't deserve it!" Haeun said in low voice.

"I know! She's nice enough to attract Jihoo! And that's why she needs to be out of my way!" I said crossing my hands.

"But min..." Haeun cut of by me.

"If you don't want to accompany her then just shut up!" I yelled.

Jihoo's P.O.V.

It's been around 20 minutes since I left Ella there. My eyes kept looking for her but couldn't see her as there are so many people. I feel restless. I don't know whether it for the earlier situation or for something else I felt gut feeling about something bad. I should go and check atleast to comfort myself.

"Excuse me. " I said to them.

I left for looking for her. I came across somin to see her dancing but couldn't see Ella. I felt a thrust of fear in me. Chill she must be near. I tried to console me. I went to her.

"Where is Ella?" I asked furiously.

"Oh, she went to the wash room." She said cluelessly.

I ran over the wash room but couldn't find her. My fear reached the peak. Where's she!

I took the other path to see something is on the ground. I came across it to see it's Ella's clutch!

What the hell! My head is gonna burst now! I came over the exit and looked at the road. My eyes widen like hell to what I just saw! Some guys dragging a girl who is wearing a same dress like Ella! My heart dropped a bit! Is it really Ella!