"I love it, daddy. Thank you so much" I continued kissing, hearing his chuckle at my response, the onesie looked so comfortable.

"Would you like to put it on?" He suggested caressing my thigh in a comforting manner.

"Bu-but, what about the people in your office? I don't want to embarrass you, daddy. I want you to be proud of me" I nodded saying this and I meant it. Daddy only chuckled darkly, shooking his head a little.

"Baby, you could never embarrass me. It's my company, I can do whatever the hell I want, plus my employees won't even lay eyes on you, don't worry your pretty little head about what other people think except what I think, yes?" He grabbed my head, putting one hand on each of my cheeks, making sure to look into my eyes. His green eyes stared back at me, making me see how serious he was saying this.

"Yes, daddy. Would you help me put it on?" I asked nervously about his response to my question. He just kissed my forehead and nodded a little.

He started opening each button of my school blouse, slowly. When he finished, I moved my arms to disregard the blouse to the floor of the car, I was left in my white bra, skirt, and socks. He moved his fingers to the button of my skirt and opened it, removing it next. I started leaning a little, to remove my socks too.

I was just in my bra and panties sitting on his lap but he never looked anywhere that wasn't my eyes. He grabbed my shoulders and made me lay down on the seats of the car. Dimitri grabbed the onesie and moved the zipper down. He grabbed one leg and then the other, to put them on the onesie, he did the same to my arms, all the while never taking his eyes off mine. He zipped it up and made a gesture for me to sit on his lap again.

"Thank you for helping me, daddy" It was so intimate, like a private moment between us, I moved to sit on his lap without removing eye contact. I don't know how long we spent like this but next thing I know Aleksey informed us we've arrived at daddy's work.

Daddy got out first and placed me on his hip, putting the cap of the dinosaur onesie on my head, I giggled, making a roaring sound, my hands like making a claw.

"Wow there, baby. You almost scared me to death" He put his hand above his heart and made a frightened face, I giggled again, placing my head on the crook of his neck.

The inside of daddy's building was beautiful, really fancy, everyone looking really professional and serious. There was a big desk at the front, with three women, whom I assume are receptionists. There were sofas, I guess for people waiting.

Everyone was looking at the floor, not paying attention to us. We walked to an elevator and I asked daddy if I could push the button and he agreed, yayy!

Aleksey and another bodyguard were behind us and I glanced at Aleksey and he made a silly face, I giggled quietly and I made a silly face in return. He smiled, putting his hands on his ears, moving his fingers around and sticking his tongue out.

I giggled again, sticking my tongue out as well. I like Aleksey now. I turned my head to look at daddy and he had a little smile on his face. I smiled widely back at him.

The elevator door opened and there was a hall and in the end, there was a really big door and outside the door was a desk, with a lady there, I assume is his secretary. Aleksey opened the door for us and the lady walked inside the office as well.