S4} (finale 01) [the theurgist] .... serayume

HD/clearer version above.

title: the theurgist 

descriptions in your work? like my previous work, 'the witch hunt', this cover was based on a tarot card. i suppose i'd be tarot-themed this whole contest? anyway, generally, a theurgist equates to a magician. a miracle-worker, if you will. now this cover isn't fantasy looking at all, because i focused on the part wherein a theurgist is labelled as a miracle worker because they, according to the dictionary, stop the gods, hence they're called wonder-workers. in that narrative, i based this off of the tarot [the hanged man] which symbolizes sacrifice when reversed. that's why the model has a doodle of ropes encircling their neck. why sacrifice, you ask? because, of course, the act of 'stopping gods' isn't a small role. it's bound to take something out of the theurgist as well, which makes it a sacrifice. that's basically the whole premise of the cover.

how did you come up with this idea? i hate doing blends and manips these days because we're on a cold war, so i suppose you can say i cheated my way out of that, that's why it looks like this collage-y thing. again, like i said in the description, i based this off of [the hanged man] tarot — to symbolize sacrifice.hints on how you did this graphic?

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? slap pngs! doodle stuff! color it wild!

rate your own work from 1-10: a 7, ig.

goodluck, serayume !!!

....

//note:

rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates/critiques will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below. NOTE: THE ELIMINATED 10 CONTENDERS & AUDIENCE WILL BE THE JUDGES.

how do they rate/critique your entry?

uniqueness & creativity: 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness: 60% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphics theme and the way it was put in? does the description matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 100/100%

the surprise judges will also judge/critique below!

....

S4} (finale 01) [the theurgist] .... serayume