S4 } (006) #6 [the witch hunt] .... serayume

HD/clearer version above.

title: the witch hunt

any descriptions of your work? this is a graphic heavily based on signs, but didn't come out with quite the same feel as they do. for what it symbolizes, well, the girl at the center of this is the witch in the equation, the one being hunted — though instead of being hunted by other people, she is hunted by her own lack of self-control and ruin, in a sense. that's why there are skulls behind her, which was inspired by tarot cards, specifically the chariot (reversed), which means to have very little control in your life, and collapsing under due pressure. the glitch was incorporated to make the idealism of losing control and the aggression that the chariot symbolizes as more plausible and visible.

how did you come up with this idea? ; i saw the title 'the witch hunt' out of the two choices in this strand, and i knew i had to do it. i'm a bit of an astrology and numerology person, so i read some stuff up tarots as well. i've long wanted to do something based on tarot cards, and here we are.

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? ; i literally just slapped them all in there and made some glow, then effects. filters. the like. it's pretty standard.

rate your own work from 1-10: i'd say a 6.

goodluck, serayume !!!

....

// notes:

oh to add something, rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below.

how do we rate/critique your entry?

i will rate it but just partial because after all of the entries are posted, i will add the audience rates which will be a great help!

i will consider the following,

uniqueness & creativity 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness 50% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphic theme and the way it was put in? does the strand matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 90/90%

+ 10% for the audience. (does it look good to you? any comments why you gave this score/rate?) this will be added at the end of the round. you can also rate her entry using the 90/90% criteria.

....

S4 } (006) #6 [the witch hunt] .... serayume