shades of aesthete • season 3

are you ready shading your own color?

same competition, different contenders.

welcome to shades of aesthete season 3!

hello guys! for the newbies and those who are with this contest since season 1, i'm back!!! i'm sorry for the unfinished face-off btw :(( buuuuut here we are!

like the previous seasons, i will be introducing to you the different strands that you must do and take on as a challenge. you will need this information so that you will be aware of what graphic/cover that you need to make and do.

1st strand: PHOTO MANIPULATION (you guys know what photo manipulation is capable of, right? it does do well with everything- and with the little creativity and a whole lot of imagination, you can do it!)

2nd strand: BLENDING (blending comes with two different genres, the drama/angst or the horror one. there are so many blends that are distinct and it also uses a lot of textures.)

3rd strand: TUMBLR/AESTHETIC (aesthetic and tumblr-ish graphics comes from tumblr's own artists that make up the whole uniqueness of this strand. it uses different kind, retro, memphis, pastel, and much more!)

4th strand: ANIME (this strand can be used and merged with different strands also. but anime! the iconic characters that you love, can be edited with your creativity! c4d graphics, and others are its masterpiece.)

5th strand: VECTOR/SIMPLISTIC (vector covers originates from our classic books that are in the shelves of our library. now, you can make it artistic and modern to make it cover/graphic worthy!)

6th strand: FANART STYLE (the trendy style has come along! but you need to be creative too! fanart style can be merged with its other half, manipulation and make it creative as possible! sci-fi and neon are its forte so go with it!)

...

to join, please fill up this form below. the form is just the same as the last and first season, so lol. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY JOINED THE LAST AND THE FIRST SEASON, YOU CANNOT JOIN HERE.

strand #:

username:

graphic experience in years:

why would you choose that strand?

do you think you can join the finals? how confident are you?

tag some talented people: (do not tag the random ones, TAG THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING AND HAS A EXPERIENCE IN EDITING)

...

HERE ARE THE PROMPTS! if you are new, please do note that i will not give you the genre of your desired entry. just the title at its strand, i know you'll do good! you can make that graphic/cover whatever you want!

strand #1: PHOTO MANIPULATION

+ Il Forestiero nell'Armadio (The Stranger in the Closet) (2-3 characters only)

+ Kaleidoscope Hearts(1-2 characters only)

strand #2: BLENDING

+ Twenty-One Days (1-2 characters only)

+ Eyes of the Night(1-2 characters only)

strand #3: TUMBLR/AESTHETIC

+ Beyond the Stars (1-2 characters)

+ Ephemeral (1-2 characters)

strand #4: ANIME

+ The Killing Joke (1-2 characters)

+ Of Fleeting Days (1-2 characters)

strand #5: VECTOR/SIMPLISTIC

+ Beyond the Stars (no characters)

+ Days in Deathbed (no characters)

strand #6: FANART STYLE

+ She, A Broken Doll (1-2 characters)

+ Dream Elixir (1-2 characters)

THE SIZE OF YOUR COVER/GRAPHIC WILL BE 1024 X 1600 (PORTRAIT) FOR COVERS, AND FOR GRAPHICS (THE STRANDS' 6 & 3 WILL BE 1600 X 1024, LANDSCAPE.)  

...

how to send your entry?

please send this form via message to my inbox.

username: 
strand #:
title:
link: (can be an imgur link or deviantart link. in deviantart, the cover/graphic must be posted in stash. i will not accept those entries who are posted somewhere else rather than deviantart and imgur.)

any descriptions of your work?
how did you come up with this idea?

hints on how you did this cover/graphics?rate your own work from 1-10:

AGAIN AS THE PREVIOUS SEASONS, THIS CONTEST WILL BE ACCEPTING 15 CONTENDERS, 10 WILL BE ELIMINATED IN THE FIRST ROUND, AND 5 WILL PROCEED TO THE SECOND ROUND. :)

THE ENTRIES MUST BE PASSED THIS JANUARY 03, 2019 (THURSDAY OR NEXT WEEK)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL JOIN. CIAO!

p/s i will be active these days guuuys <333