(003) #1 [infernio city] .... jiminist-

HD/clearer version above.

title: infernio city

any descriptions in your work? since the title was 'infernio city' i decided to make my character (park jimin) set in a place that is something like in hell, hot and hellish yet modern with the city buildings. since my character is in 'hell' i added the earth, which i change to red to suit the red colour scheme of the cover behind the stream of magma, mountain and building to give a nice 'oh this is a modern hell city which you can see earth'. I have also manip some fire to make my character as if he have power to control fire to add some connection to the title.

how did you come up with this idea? when i saw the title 'infernio city' i was suddenly reminded of a graphic i made with also manipulating fire as an idea and the title gave me a fantasy vibe which i really like and so i created this piece.

hints on how you did this cover/graphics?  i focus on where i should add the lighting and shadow to give the cover a more realistic feel.

rate your own work from 1-10: i'll say 8

goodluck, jiminist- !!!

....

// notes:

oh to add something, rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below.

how do i rate/critique your entry?

i will rate it but just partial because after all of the entries are posted, i will add the audience rates which will be a great help!

i will consider the following,

uniqueness & creativity 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness 50% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphics theme and the way it was put in? does the strand matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 90/90%

+ 10% of the audience. (does it look good to you? any comments why you gave this score/rate?) this will be added at the end of the round.

a slight tip : MAKE YOUR ENTRY PNG NOT JPEG/JPG PLEASE.

....

(003) #1 [infernio city] .... jiminist-