(finale 05) [on the other side] .... 97HYUCKS

HD/clearer version above. GIF version below (the link posted. She made a GIF version btw.)

title: on the other side

descriptions in your work? so if you guys couldn't tell, this is actually a hades and persephone!au but it's kind of an alternate universe if you get know what i mean? for example, hades'(taeyong's) lips are tinted dark red in the middle and i did that on purpose because i wanted to have the effect that his lips was stained red by the pomegranate juice because he ate the pomegranate.

also another thing that you guys should know is that the blood looking drips on the top of the graphic is actually supposed to be pomegranate juice ahaha the tree branches on the side are actually all wilted pomegranate trees(i know they arent the real ones don't attack me but just pretend they are for my sake <3) and the one hanging from the text is the last one.
the plot behind this graphic is supposed to be kind of romantic but i think i failed making it seem so ;;;; the skulls are the skulls of all the girls hades had killed because no matter what, they weren't persephone(and he misses her vvvv much!!) since she's not in the underworld right now.
also a short sentence explaining the text bc i'm eXtra :) : the reason why i curled the text around the tree branch and his hand is because it represents one of elements in the original myth which is if you eat a few pomegranate seeds, you'll have to stay in the underworld for a certain amount time.

how did you come up with this idea? when i first read the title anne gave me, i thought of doing something that's like opposites with each other, for example : hell and heaven and etc... (but that idea flopped so i just stuck with hell :p) then i just added whatever element that i feel like i like from the myth and what seems to fit with the underworld.

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? i used a png of taeyong from the baby don't stop shoot(?) and manipulated a throne on the chair because the chair was too modern and simple to be something that can be found in the underworld lol for the typography, i smudged out the edges and then drew the rest of the curls because it becomes too thin for it to be visible when i smudge it out further. lastly, i slapped some(six)

rate your own work from 1-10: 8(.5 ish??)

goodluck, 97HYUCKS !!!

....

//note:

rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates/critiques will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below. NOTE: THE ELIMINATED CONTENDERS & AUDIENCE WILL BE THE JUDGES.

how do they rate/critique your entry?

uniqueness & creativity: 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness: 60% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphics theme and the way it was put in? does the description matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 100/100%

the surprise judges will also judge/critique below!

....

(finale 05) [on the other side] .... kokodaes