S2} (finale 02) [someone out there] .... xiayun

HD/clearer version above.

title: someone out there

descriptions in your work? The title made me think of a story related to magic. A bit like fantastic beasts, overall "someone out there" inspired me the idea of someone who does not come from this world but a magical alternative universe.

how did you come up with this idea? I saw the movie "fantastic beasts" not long ago haha

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? I first looked for pngs and the rest are mostly adjustments like adding brushes, light ...

rate your own work from 1-10: 8?

goodluck, xiayun !!!

....

//note:

rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates/critiques will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below. NOTE: THE ELIMINATED CONTENDERS & AUDIENCE WILL BE THE JUDGES.

how do they rate/critique your entry?

uniqueness & creativity: 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness: 60% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphics theme and the way it was put in? does the description matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 100/100%

the surprise judges will also judge/critique below!

Note: Please comment your HONEST rate and comment/critique below. If I can see a suspicious account (that looks like a dummy) I'll delete the account's comment. Please be fair. I'll let you go off the hook in the last round, but in the final, I'm sorry.

Tell the contender what's your thought is. Do not sugarcoat your rates. What do you want to rate or tell, please comment okay? Thank you so much! :) This will really help the editor :)

....

S2} (finale 02) [someone out there] .... xiayun