S2} (finale 04) [our midnight] .... yunsaki

HD/clearer version above.

title: our midnight

descriptions in your work? At the bottom we can see TaeYeon, she is sitting in front of a "temporal portal". Indeed, the title "our midnight" made me think of a romantic but sad story with a little "supernatural". So TaeYeon would have wished to relive or rather to revisit the moment when JongHyun and she met, that is to say late in the evening (so midnight, in connection with the title). "Our midnight" means a special moment in their relationship (their first meeting).

I chose blue as the dominant color because it represents the dream (so the wish of TaeYeon to see her lover again).
If we look closely, I represented tears to TaeYeon to accentuate the sad side of the story.

how did you come up with this idea? I did several tests (3), and honestly I had a lot of trouble. This idea came to me after long reflections.

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? First I did the bottom part of the graphics and then the top. There are far too many steps so i can't explain in detail.

rate your own work from 1-10: 7.5 - 8, for me. I know it's not perfect, I still lack competence (from the fact that I started) but for now this graphic is one of my most successful.

goodluckyunsaki !!!

....

//note:

rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates/critiques will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below. NOTE: THE ELIMINATED CONTENDERS & AUDIENCE WILL BE THE JUDGES.

how do they rate/critique your entry?

uniqueness & creativity: 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness: 60% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphics theme and the way it was put in? does the description matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 100/100%

the surprise judges will also judge/critique below!

Note: Please comment your HONEST rate and comment/critique below. If I can see a suspicious account (that looks like a dummy) I'll delete the account's comment. Please be fair. I'll let you go off the hook in the last round, but in the final, I'm sorry.

Tell the contender what's your thought is. Do not sugarcoat your rates. What do you want to rate or tell, please comment okay? Thank you so much! :) This will really help the editor :)

....

S2} (finale 04) [our midnight] .... yunsaki