S3 } (015) #2 [eyes of the night] .... autumnicity

HD/clearer version above.

title: eyes of the night

any descriptions of your work? This cover is about a girl who has eyes that can see everything through using the eyes of others may it be people or animals.

how did you come up with this idea? I remembered an anime I watched and based this graphic from that anime.

hints on how you did this cover/graphics?   I scrolled through my gallery and found these unused pngs and decided to do with strand two even though i am not skilled with the style. I placed random textures then went off with a simple font though i have tried countless fonts before that.

rate your own work from 1-10: 4

goodluck, autumnicity !!!

....

// notes:

oh to add something, rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below.

how do we rate/critique your entry?

i will rate it but just partial because after all of the entries are posted, i will add the audience rates which will be a great help!

i will consider the following,

uniqueness & creativity 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness 50% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphic theme and the way it was put in? does the strand matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 90/90%

+ 10% for the audience. (does it look good to you? any comments why you gave this score/rate?) this will be added at the end of the round. you can also rate her entry using the 90/90% criteria.

NOTE// briefly explain your entry. it affects your points also. and take note, please use the provided dimension size for your entry. please.

AND PLEASE, TO ALL THE CONTENDERS, CRITIQUE THE OTHER'S WORK ALSO. the rates are IMPORTANT to your ENTRY. if there is no RATES in your chapter, sadly your score will be low.

this contest from the start have so many RATES in their chapter. so please keep it up. so as an audience or a contender, please, CRITIQUE ONE'S WORK. thank you.

doing critiques and commenting your overview of a fellow one's entry can help them too. so please, do critique. not just your fellow friends, or the ones who caught your eye. every entry is beautiful, the editor or the artist waste their time in making their entry so do give them rates, not just avoiding them. okaaaay?

the results will be out next week. so be sure to give your rates and make the most of it before i will tally your scores, critique your entries, and finally, announcing the winners.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!

p/s i noticed the explanations are not that long than the last seasons. also, why there are those questions? it helps the audience to understand your entry. i hope the top 5 will briefly explain their entries because it is IMPORTANT.

....

S2 } (014) #6 [il forestiero nell'armadio] .... LOONATUNES