S4 } (012) #6 [year 3078] .... ssimetraa

HD/clearer version above.

title: year 3078

title: year 3078

any descriptions of your work? This scene is basically a futuristic edit with Ryujin being a cyborg, at the background you can see the robot and another cyborg at her back. Ryujin is a battle angel, specifically she is designed to be a warrior that's why she has an amour suit and half of her body was now artificial for her to battle with no ease, she has a cold or no expression in the graphic because she is a fearless cyborg and she is feared by other cyborgs and robots too, she can kill you with just a blink of her eye.

how did you come up with this idea? I was inspired from a movie Alita Batlle Angel and also from Dragon ball character android 18 and I don't know why but Ryujin gives me a vibe of android 18 that's why she is my muse for this entry.

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? Basically what I first did is I manipulated Ryujin's body into cyborg by adding my customized suit and added lines at her body then the gears and wires, next is I did the background then the shadows and highlights and lastly the special effects and filters.

rate your own work from 1-10: 8-10 lol.

goodluck, ssimetraa !!!

....

// notes:

oh to add something, rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below.

how do we rate/critique your entry?

i will rate it but just partial because after all of the entries are posted, i will add the audience rates which will be a great help!

i will consider the following,

uniqueness & creativity 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness 50% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphic theme and the way it was put in? does the strand matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 90/90%

+ 10% for the audience. (does it look good to you? any comments why you gave this score/rate?) this will be added at the end of the round. you can also rate her entry using the 90/90% criteria.

TO THE AUDIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE YOUR RATES AND CRITIQUES! THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO THE CONTENDER'S ENTRY. THANK YOU! And to the contenders who haven't made some critiques, please start now! Good luck!

....

S4 } (012) #6 [year 3078] .... ssimetraa