S2 } (006) #1 [clairvoyant] .... littlemissjjk

HD/clearer version above.

title: clairvoyant

any descriptions of your work? Basically from what i've read, clairvoyant is someone who can perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact and the first thing that i really thought of is a fortune teller -- a person who can predict someone's future with the use of something. (palm, magic ball, etc.) I chose IU as the character because she have so many pictures that are suitable to my concept which is magical.

how did you come up with this idea? I asked my brother what comes to his mind if he hears the word "clairvoyant" and to my surprise, we had the same idea. In addition, I also saw a picture of IU in her music video "You & I" so, it's quite inspired to her song. I was supposed to use that picture however, i had a hard time fixing her hair so i changed it to a new one.

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? First, i searched for "fortune teller" and see whether there is a picture that matches to my idea and luckily, i saw one. I used an eraser to remove the background and to get the table with a crystal ball, candles, and so on. Then i searched for a png of IU and yeah i chose that one. For the background, i searched for "Wizard Room" // I know, i'm really bad at searching stuffs. Then, i just combined all of them and then added some elements most especially the lighting because i really want to emphasize IU and the ball. I also added light to IU's eyes which symbolizes "foreseeing" or she can predict the future through the ball.

rate your own work from 1-10: 7.5? Cause i felt that somehow i portrayed the concept well but i think there's still lacking on it. Plus the fact that it's the style that i really don't excel that much so, this is really challenging for me.

goodluck, littlemissjjk !!!

....

// notes:

oh to add something, rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below.

how do we rate/critique your entry?

i will rate it but just partial because after all of the entries are posted, i will add the audience rates which will be a great help!

i will consider the following,

uniqueness & creativity 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness 50% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphic theme and the way it was put in? does the strand matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 90/90%

+ 10% for the audience. (does it look good to you? any comments why you gave this score/rate?) this will be added at the end of the round.

HELLO GUYS! PLEASE RATE EACH OF THE CONTENDER'S WORK :D It rates will be a very big help to the final scores of the contestants. So please, please rate!

UPDATE: The submission of entries is on changed. Instead of FRIDAY, It will end on APRIL 15, Sunday. Thank you.

....

S2 } (006) #1 [clairvoyant] .... littlemissjjk