S3 } (002) #6 [dream elixir] .... 0325MINH0E

HD/clearer version above.

title: dream elixir

title: dream elixir

any descriptions of your work? basically, its irene, holding a bottle of elixir with a vibe of fantasy on the graphic.

how did you come up with this idea? well, i was searching on my resources and i saw irene with that position and then i think i can put a bottle of elixir in her hand and that's it, i just played with some textures also to make like magical (but its not)

hints on how you did this cover/graphics? i just put highlights and such on that hoho

rate your own work from 1-10: might be 5

goodluck, 0325MINH0E !!!

....

// notes:

oh to add something, rate her entry from 1-100% !! by doing so, your rates will be added to her overall points. you can add your critiques by commenting below.

how do we rate/critique your entry?

i will rate it but just partial because after all of the entries are posted, i will add the audience rates which will be a great help!

i will consider the following,

uniqueness & creativity 40% - (is your cover/graphic creative and unique? does it look rare like once in a blue moon?)

typography, color scheme, theme & cleanliness 50% - (does the cover/graphic so clean? does it look so messy? does the typography and color scheme matches the cover/graphic theme and the way it was put in? does the strand matches your cover/graphic?)

overall, 90/90%

+ 10% for the audience. (does it look good to you? any comments why you gave this score/rate?) this will be added at the end of the round. you can also rate her entry using the 90/90% criteria.

NOTE// briefly explain your entry. it affects your points also.

....

S2 } (002) #6 [dream elixir] .... 0325MINH0E