KJ Apa x Reader

Y/N's POV:

KJ and were sitting down on our chairs to do the wired autocomplete interview.
The make up artist quickly fixed up some shiny parts on my face and then the camera men yelled.

„Action"

„Hi this is KJ Apa and"

He pointed his finger at me waiting for me to finish his sentence.

„Y/N Reinhart from the Netflix show Riverdale and we are doing the wired Autocomplete Interview"

„Okay Let's get started"

KJ grabbed one of the white question boards and ripped off the first pice of tape that covered the question.

„What is KJ Apas zodiac sign? Well to answer your question I am a Gemini"

„Great question by the way next one"

He ripped the tape off and read

„What is KJ Apas rael hair color?"

I chuckled escaped my lips by the way real was spelled, KJ started to laugh as well and looked at the Interview Team which suppressed their laughs as well.

„My real hair color is black"

He choked on a laugh and started to cough which made me burst out into a fit of laughter as well.

„Y/N please do the next question this is hilarious"

I bend down to grab my question Bord but KJ couldn't stop laughing which made me laugh as and me being the clumsy person I am fell of the chair.

KJ started to laugh even harder if that was possible at this point and I just laid there red in embarrassment laughing my butt off.

I tried to calm down and sat back in my Chair, I kicked KJs leg when I saw the annoyed face of the Interview crew.
He coughed and started to suppress his laughter.

„Well moving on to my Questions, so Is Y/N realated to Lili Reinhart?"

„Uhm haha yeah I am Lili is my older sister so we are realated"

I spoke out and KJ started to giggle quietly at about the fact that i spoke related out the way it was written on the board.

„Moving on"

I ripped the tape off the board to reveal the question.

„What Scool did Y/N Reinhart went to? I went to Thomas Jefferson High School where I learned how to spell words correctly"

I answered and smiled nicely into the camera, KJ lost it next to me and I even heard laughing coming from the interview team.

The interview moved on with me and KJ laughing so hard that our stomach hurt and even the interview team was confused as to why all the questions were spelled wrong but they enjoyed the interview anyways and uploaded onto YouTube.

The Fans Love it just seeing us goofing around and having fun, they did edits and Fanarts of us having the time of our life.

A/N: So this was requested by karenstoleyourman i hope you like it I know it's very short but idk what to write anymore I still think it turned out good so i hope you like it!!