Jughead Jones x Reader

Warning: Electroshock therapy

Growing up with the perfect sister and the almost perfect sister was hard. I was always held to high standards that I couldn't live up to those standards. I was the disappointment to the Cooper family because I didn't get A's in school, I didn't worry about college as much as my sister, and I joined the Serpents against my parents wishes. I joined to help my boyfriend Jughead Jones, the Serpents always liked me and Jughead was kind of their leader, just like his dad. My parents didn't know I was in the Serpents and I was planning on keeping it that way for as long as possible. They already hated that I was dating FP Jones' kid so if they found out I was a Serpent, I'm pretty sure they'd actually kill me.

I've been a Serpent for a little over three months now and my parents were none the wiser. I couldn't be happier with the Serpents, since they were more of a family to me than my actual crazy family. They care about me more than my parents did and they didn't give a shit about me being from the Northside, shockingly. I was walking home from school with Betty, I wasn't wearing my jacket because Jughead and I wanted to keep it a secret. So it was hidden in my room so my nosy mother wouldn't find it. We walk inside and there were our parents looking unhappy.

"What'd I do now?" I asked knowing it was probably about me.

"Betty, go to your room. This doesn't concern you." Our dad said.

"Whatever she did, I'm sure it wasn't that bad." Betty said and I smiled a little, she always did have my back.

"Betty go." He said, but before she could move our mother pulled out my Serpent jacket and my eyes widened.

"Why do you have a Serpent jacket?" She asked annoyed and I bit my lip.

"That Beanie-Wearing Cab corrupted you! I knew he would! He's just like his father!" She shouted and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that! The Serpents are a better family than you two!" I shouted back.

"Y/N." Betty said in a warning tone, she was always trying to keep me out of trouble like the good sister she is.

"How dare you talk to me and your mother like that!" Our father shouted at me.

"I knew you would go down the dark road and ruin your life. I thought we'd be able to stop you." Our mother said with a sigh.

"Mom, she's not ruining her life!" Betty said shocked.

"Stay out of this Elizabeth." She said.

"We didn't want to do this Y/N..." Our dad said and I looked at them confused.

"Do what? Ground me again?" I asked and they shook their heads. As if on cue the front door opened and two male nurses walked in with a nun.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"It's obvious you're a danger to yourself, these people will help you dear." Our father said and my eyes widened.

"The sisters helped Polly and I, now they'll help you." Our mother said and I shook my head.

"No! I don't need help!" I shouted and tried to run, but the nurses grabbed me.

"Mom! Dad! You can't put Y/N in there!" Betty shouted.

"We're trying to save her Betty." Our father said.

"Betty! Call Jughead, tell him what's going on!" I shouted as they dragged me away. I saw her nod and then they threw me in a van.

Jughead's POV

It was late and I was at the Wyrm with Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs. We were all hanging out when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was Betty. I looked at it confused and answered it.