Finn Wolfhard x Reader

Tonight, the whole cast of Stranger Things were having a sleepover and even though you weren't part of the cast, you were still invited since you were the girlfriend of Finn Wolfhard.

Currently, you guys are live streaming on Finns Instagram account and are just answering questions and talking about random things.

"Who's the mom of the group?" Gaten read from the comments and instantly everyone pointed at me. "All of us act like normal, crazy kids but when (Y/n) is with us, she acts like Joe Keery or Steve in Season 2, Episode 9″ Noah explained as I just gasped. "I feel so attacked" I whined as everyone else laughed.

"Gaten are you ever gonna make your own song?" Caleb asked as everyone looked at Gaten intently, curious about his response. "Actually I've been writing songs for a while now but I've never thought of publishing them" He responded. "Bummer" Sadie mumbled.

"Can you guys make up a choreography in less than forty seconds to any song you want?" A user asked.

"OOOO let's do one to GLAMOROUS by Fergie" Millie suggested as we all laughed but agreed.

"Let's start out by doing the iconic Toastin' Waffles dance that Finn created" I said, smirking. "Very funny babe" Finn replied, shaking his head. "And then OOO LET"S ADD THIS" Millie suggested doing some robot move.

After that we came up with a few more dances and Finn played the music on his phone. I knew Finn was playing the music and not dancing but I didn't expect him to record it. More specifically, I didn't expect him to record JUST ME dancing. After the song was over and the rest of the crew finished dancing, I look over on the couch to see Finn laughing hysterically. "What?" I asked, kind of scared. "LOOK AT YOU" He said as I took his phone and Millie and Sadie leaned over my shoulder. "OH MY GOSH" I yelled so embarrassed. "I dance that bad?!" I asked as everyone decided to say a quick yes as if that was a stupid and obvious question. "AND YOU POSTED IT ON YOUR INSTAGRAM, WHY!" I yelled so embarrassed words couldn't even express it. "I look so dumb" I mumbled, sitting down next to him as he wrapped his arms around me. "Noooo, you look so cute, the way you're just laughing and having fun. God I love you so much" Finn stated making me blush for the hundredth time today. "I love you too Finn" I replied as he pulled me closer into his chest.

"I'm really trying to refrain myself from kissing the shit out of you right now." Finn whispered into my ear making me smile super big. "And why exactly can't you right now?" I asked as he leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on my lips. 'awww' I heard the girls mumble as the boys groaned. "At least the fans saw it, it'll give them something" Noah said, camera pointing straight at us but I didn't care, knowing I will be seeing that video quite a few times when I go on to my Instagram.

Credit: dorkyfinn.tumblr.com