David Dobrik x Reader {part 1}

He opened the door. I stepped in and the first thing I saw was two guys sitting on a couch. I walked over there not meaning to bother. One guy, who was wearing all black had a camera in his hand and was filming this other dude without his shirt on. It felt weird I have to admit. At first, I thought they were making some weird fetish type of porn. Knowing Dom it wasn't a very big surprise.

Then a guy holding his camera turned around and saw me. "Well, Dom brought another girl here. Hey! I'm David," he said offering me his hand. I took it "Hi, I'm y/n. Dom's my friend." David and that shirtless guy both started laughing. "You got friend zoned hard, buddy. I'm Alex, nice to meet you," he said and came in for a hug.

Friendly. "I'm y/n," I said. "Do you mind if I interviewed you?" David asked me and I shook my head. "Do we have to do this every fucking time I bring a girl over?" Dom asked them and I giggled. I sat next to Dom. "Well basically, I was scrolling through Instagram and I see that someone had messaged me. That someone was Dom. I answered him, because I'm not rude and then we started talking," I answered him.

After that day everything changed. I started hanging out with them, mostly with David and it was fun. It didn't take long for me to start developing feelings for him. I mean he's a fantastic person and a friend. He cares about people around him and his fans. Sure he tortures them a lot, but it's all fun and games.

One night we were having a party, just our friends group. I would say it was a small party, but our freinds group isn't small so there was maybe 50 people or so, give or take a few. I was having a great time. I danced and then, when the sun was about to rise I went out for a walk to find a good spot to chill, listen to music, smoke and watch the sunrise.

"Hey! You're already leaving?" I hear David say behind me. I turn around and smile at him. He was kinda sad, I saw it in his eyes. "I'm just going to watch the sunrise and then I'll come back," I said to him looking for my backpack. "Can I come with you or do you want to be alone?" he asked me with a soft smile. "Sure, I could use some company. Have you seen my backpack?" I asked him and he giggled.

"I put it upstairs to your room, maybe someone stoles it. You never know," he said. He took my hand and we tried to push through the crowd to the stairs. When we got into my room, we were still holding hands. It felt good, you would think it made me nercous, but no. It felt right. Yes, my heart was doing it's best to break through my chest, but I handeled it well.

"It's here," he said and crabbed it from under my bed. I laughed "You did a good job hiding it. Thanks," I said and took my bag. As we were already in my room I thought it wouldn't hurt if I changed my shirt. It was kinda sweaty from all the dancing. "I'll just change my shirt and then we can go," I said to him taking a shirt from my closet. "Yeah, sure" he said and truned his back. Such a gentleman. I don't even have to mention it. I giggled at the thought and threw my other shirt to my 'dirty clothes' basket. When I turned around I saw that he was sitting on my bed. "Getting comfortable?" I asked him and he laughed. "Come on. Let's go," I said laughing.

On our way to on top of the hills we couldn't stop talking. He was such an open book to me. I asked and he told me everything. We laughed, made jokes and before we knew it we were enjoying the sunrise with an amazing view to Hollywood. "Look at all these houses. All those people with their dreams. Trying their best to reach to the top and then there's people, who failed or life failed them and now they're just trying to survive the next day," he said and I looked at him thinking 'wow'.

If you know David from only his videos you would never think that he would be such a deep person, but he is. "What's your dream?" I asked him as we were walking down to my secret spot, where I like to sit after a night of partying. I do that every time. It's my routine if you will.

"Do you want an honest answer or an answer which is honest as well, but right now not my biggest dream, just my goal?" he asked me sitting down. "Honest, that very honest one," I said and he giggled. "You," he said and my heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean me?" I asked him. He turned his face to me and I did the same. "You're my dream, y/n. I like you a lot and my dream is to be with you," he said in the softes voice I have ever heard him speak in.

He was so loving and he looked at me the way every girl wants to be looked at. I couldn't think of anything to say to him. I just smiled and looked at him. This couldn't be happening. It felt like I was dreaming. Then it finally happened. The moment I have dreamt about for almost two months now.

He smiled softly at me and then leaned in. His soft lips gently brushed against mine. He kissed me so gently, it felt like he was afraid he would break me. He stopped the kiss and then looked at me. I smiled and kissed him again.

We've been together for 4 months now. Things are going great. Well, they were going great until I heard him say that I was too clingy. We were at the Vlog house or I don't know, what to call it. Basically the house with David all over the walls and Jason's saggy nuts.

He was in Toddy's room vlogging and I didn't want to bother him so I was in the living room talking to girls. "So how are things going with you too?" Kristen asked me. "Pretty well I would say," I said and smiled. I was a little cold, because I was wearing a t-shirt, but it was cold inside, because of the AC and I shivered a little.

"Are you cold?" Erin asked me and I smiled. "It's okay, it's just the AC," I said. "I have Scotty's merch, do you want to put iit on?" Kristen asked me and I nodded. We were walking to Scotty's and Kristen's room as we passed I heard Toddy, Scotty, David, Zane and Jason talk to each other.

We thought it would be a great idea to scare them, specially David as he's a pain in the as with his 'I-need-you-to-lay-down-on-the-floor-blindfolded' thingy. So we took out our cameras and as we were getting ready I heard Zane ask David. "You and y/n are doing pretty great, huh?" he asked with a smile.

I look at Kristen and we both smile. "Yeah, things are going great. It's just she's soo clingy. It's kinda annoying," he said and that's when my face and my heart dropped. I smiled to Kristen and walked to the living room. "What happened?" Corinna asked me and I just smiled. Trying my best to not cry. "David said he's too clingy and it's kinda annoying," Kristen said and sat next to me.

Everybody aww'd and Erin took me to her arms. "Do you want to go home?" Corinna asked me and I nodded. "Let's go to McDonald's and get a lot of food. Definitely ice cream, it makes everything alright. Then we'll talk to David. Okay?" Carly said while giving me a hug. "I don't want to talk to him about it," I said and I really didn't. Maybe he was right. Maybe I really was too clingy.

I've never thought that, but you never notice these things yourself. We got up and went to Corinna's car as I came here with David. "I'm so sorry, y/n, but I can't come. I have a collab I have to film with Scotty," she said and she looked sad. "It's okay, Kristen. Don't worry about it. Stay and film," I said and it was really okay.

She didn't have to drop everything for me. "Are you sure?" she asked me. I gave her a hug and nodded my head. "I'm sure." We went to Corinna's car and drove away.

KRISTEN'S POV

I said my goodbyes to them and sat back on the couch. I started editing my video. I felt so bad for y/n. I can't believe David would say something like that. They were doing so great and she was never too clingy. I mean yes they cuddled, but it's normal and cute. She would never bother him and gave him space. Why would he say something like that?

They came out of Toddy's room and I saw David eyeing the room probably looking for y/n. "Kristen, where's y/n?" he asked me. "They went back to y/n's place," I said coldly, but not being rude. "Why?" I didn't look away from my laptop for once. "Ask her yourself, David," I said. "Is everything okay?" he asked me and sat next to me. I looked at him kinda angrily. "It seemed to be," I said and got up from the couch and walked over to my room.

Credit: mindofhills.tumblr.com