Young Leonardo DiCaprio x Reader

Leonardo had been working for few months now, almost non stop. You on the other hand had few days off but almost as busy days as his. So when he suggested to take a vacation together you said yes by starting to pack. Leo had found the perfect trip. It was a week long trip on a ship. This would be your first long trip on a ship so three days before the trip you were unbelievably happy. You looked at all photos of the ship and all the activities they offered. The day before the trip your energy was over the top.

"Babe, you have to calm down." Leo said as you walked around the house talking non stop about how excited you were.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry" you sat back down, but had a big smile on your lips. There was no way you could stay completely calm, even at night you couldn't sleep.

On your way to the ship Leo started to show his ow excitement. Finally you weren't the only one who was jumping up and down in your seat. In your mind you two looked like happy little kids but you don't know what it really looked like from the side. Then again you didn't care. Leo and you finally were going on a trip together, just you and him and few hundred people. Leo had few surprises for you that you had no clue about. The first one was the room you and Leo were going to stay in. He had gotten a room on the highest level, the room had a big king sized bed, fresh flowers on every table, the bathroom looked like another room.

"Leo, this is amazing." you said walking around the room. Leo sat on the bed and watched you walk around looking even more happy then when you found out you were going on this trip.

"I'm glad you like it" you walked to him and sat on his lap with your lag on each side of him. Leo placed his left hand on your back, his right hand Leo placed on your left cheek and slowly pulled you in for a kiss. You were like that for a while until there was knock on the door making you two stop on look at it.

"Should we open?" you asked Leo who nodded with an unhappy look. He didn't want to get out of this position as much as you did. When you got off his lap and Leo opened the door, he was met with a smiling man, turns out Leos second surprise came faster then he planed. Leo came back with a bottle of wine and even more flowers.

"So I didn't know there would already be flowers here but this we don't have" he opened the bottle and you two drank your first glass on your trip. Leo suggested taking a walk around the ship, since it was already moving and the sun was slowly going down, he wanted to go to the deck and gave some wine with you.

"This is beautiful" you said watching the sun. It felt so perfect. Leo by your side, beautiful view and the knowing that for the next days there would be no working, no meetings, no paperwork. Nothing just fun, relaxing and enjoying each other.

"There's one more thing that we need to do, before we go head first in everything the ship has to offer" Leo took your glass and placed them next to you and him.. Leo took your hand and started to lead you to the end of the ship. "Close your eyes" you were confused but still closed your eyes, but the moment Leo walked behind you and slowly lifted your arms to the sides you knew what was going on. "Open your eyes" it was nothing you expected. It was better then you imagined. Ever since you watched Leo' movie Titanic you've wanted the to the same scene the world loved so much and Leo promised he would do it with you and he kept his promise just like many more he had made.

There was no doubt this would be the most amazing vacation you would be on, but what makes it amazing is having Leo by your side. No matter what happens he will always find a way to make things better. Leo was the only man that made you as happy as you were when he was next to you.

Credit: justimagaine.tumblr.com