I dragged randy out of the house muttering a bye to jake before he said anything more stupid but just what I expected he said..

"Don't get her pregnant have fun!!!"

My face turned to red and randy just started laughing.

"Don't worry I won't!" Randy yelled back

I hopped in Randy's truck still embarrassed. He threw my stuff in the back and the hopped in the drivers seat. He started his truck and drove off.

"How long is the drive?" I asked him

"About an hour or so." He replied keeping his eyes on the road.

I sat with my legs crossed looking outside the window. I didn't like the silence. It felt like something is wrong with him. I just don't know what.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him another question

He looked at me for a quick second then turned his eyes back to the road.

"No I'm fine why would you ask?" He replied

"I don't know you just seemed out of it and your never quiet. I'm usually the quiet one." I chuckled

"We'll it's just crystal won't leave me alone after we almost had sex--" he stopped his eyes widening after realizing what he just said

I stared at him in disbelief

"You what?" I said getting angry

" look I didn't mean to say that. I wasn't going to tell you!" He said

"And why not?" I yelled at him

"Because we weren't together when it happen!"

"So when did it happen" I asked him curiously

"A week after me and you broke up." He muttered

I laughed a little bit "oh really? It seems like you wanted to get over me." I looked out the window

"It wasn't like that!" He defended

"Then what was it like?"

"We weren't having sex that's for sure." He muttered

"But you still hooked up with her am I corrected?" I said to him

"Yes." Randy mumbled

"Unbelievable."

"Look I'm not going to lie to you about this okay." He said focusing on the road "I was hurt and I didn't know what to do and I had no one to talk to so I calked crystal over and she took it the wrong way. So we ended up making out but I stop before it got to far because it wasn't right. I couldn't do that to you. I couldn't hurt you more and we weren't dating at the time so I thought it wouldn't matter. I didn't do it to forget about you. I just needed to talk to someone and you weren't there because you hated me for what happened. Crystal thinks she can still hook up with me after what happen but I keep telling her no because I'm already in love and I can't do that to you. Naomi I love you and only you okay? No one else but you. There isn't another girl in the picture. It's just you. Crystal means nothing to me. You mean everything to me Naomi. This is the truth I promise you that."

I looked at him wishing he could look at me.

"Why should I believe you?" I said

"Because its the truth." He looked at me for a quick second "I didn't cheat on you naomi."

I sighed can't help but to believe what he is saying. He would never do that to me. I know that he wouldn't. He loves me.

"Okay I believe you just please don't hide anything from me again okay?" I told him