Epiloque

Naomi mason

6 years later

"Randy!" I reached over the railing of my bedroom seeing that he was watching tv

His head snap towards me and his eyes flew open when he saw what I was doing. Not that it was a big deal.

"Don't reach over the railing like that. You'll strain yourself." He said standing up and making his way over to me. He went up our steps and into our bedroom. No doors not my favorite part of our apartment.

I grabbed his hand "I'm fine babe jeez you sound worse than my brother."

He brought my hand up to his lips

"Sorry I care so much for my pregnant wife."

I rolled my eyes and laugh rubbing my belly

"I'm only 5 1/2 months pregnant." I said

"9 months will be here before you know it."

I shook my head laughing

"So what do you need princess." He asked

Till this day he still calls me that

"I need that box and I tried to get it but with my belly I can't." I pointed

He laughed "why didn't you just call me the first time princess?"

"I thought I could do it" I shrugged my shoulders

He shook his head "I don't want you straining yourself." He went over to get the box from the shelf. When he got it he put it on out bed. He faced me when he was done.

I smiled "thank you."

He came over to me and pecked me on the lips.

"Anything babe." He smiled

"Do you have an outfit plan for tonight?" I asked him

"No I'm not a girl."

I sighed "it's your birthday dinner and you don't even know what your wearing."

He shrugged "I'm only turning 25."

"Yeah your getting old." I chuckled

He chuckled and looked at his phone "I have to go check on the art gallery I'll be back." He leaned over and gave me a nice long kiss.

"Okay." I said as he flashed me a smile and left out the door.

6 years of happiness I wouldn't trade for in the world. 6 years of dreams coming true. Most of them at least. I'm part time soccer player and physiologist. My freshman year of college I started and scored 35 goals in a season. Then 48 next season. Then 40 and I reach 50 my senior year. I was on fire. I got scouted to play in the women's Olympic team and that's what I do and I also have a regular job like a normal person. I'm out for awhile because of my baby. Randy didn't start quarterback till his sophomore year of college. He did pretty amazing. NFL teams were looking at him but he didn't want to play for them. He wanted a regular life and he knew about my offer to play in the Olympics and it would be to much for him. Plus he wanted to do something with art. He is like one of the biggest artist in California right now. So he still made it big. I couldn't be more proud of him and his decision. Now that we're married and are starting a family I couldn't be any more happier. Life right now is perfect. I want it to stay that way. I heard a knock on my door and groaned. I walked down my steps slowly and went down the hall to the door. I open it to see Chelsea standing there.

"Hey!" I greeted her and gave her a hug

"Hey nay!" She said walking in my apartment "nice apartment I think this is the first time I been here."