Chapter 11

Randy Garret

I walked into school with a frown on my face and my side feeling completly empty. Its weird not walking into school with Naomi, holding her hand all tight or wrap my arm around her waist. Were i can kiss her head and tell her how beautiful she is. Instead i am walikng into school alone and Naomi is in a hospital. She woke up an hour after she had her surgery and she was in a lot of pain. They gave her pain pills to calm down the pain. I didnt stay long that but I wish i could have. I walked up to my locker and sighed because Naomi wasnt next to me. I cant help not to think about her. This is rough for her. I can tell she never had a big injury before. She keeps telling me that in a couple of weeks she'll be better and back at soccer. She has no idea how big this is and that it is going to take longer than that to heal. I Just didnt want to be the one to tell her. I'm going to leave that to the doctors.

"Well isnt that Randy Garret actually making an apperance to school today?" Ashton my ex-best friend walked up to me

I havent talk to this bitch in a while "Go away ashton."

"Why? I just want to catch up with an old friend." he smirked evily

"That is not happening so go away." I said

"You know your such a little bitch Randy."

I turned and faced him "I'm a little bitch? How the fuck am I a little bitch!"

"Because you are so whipped with that stupid ass soccer player. Remember all the fun we had before she fucking came along. I'm glad she is hurt."

I slammed my locker "Dont you fucking talk about Naomi and what fun? pranking the soccer team, getting wasted and making out with random ass girls. That was fun for you, not me. So dont talk shit on me when i actually have a girl and your having trouble staying with one."

"Oh you think your funny now?" Ashton raised his voice

"Starting shit again ashton?" Matt walked up to us with to of his buddies

Ashton turned to him "WHy dont you mind your fucking buisness?"

"Well now its my buisness and you really shouldnt pick fights you cant finish." Matt shot at him

I could tell that got ashton pissed

"Whatever." He muttered and walked away from us

Matt and his buddies laughed as he walked away then matt turned back to me

"You didnt have to do that you know." I told him

"Oh I know I just cant stand that guy." Matt said

I chuckled "That makes two of us"

"Plus you're with naomi and if Naomi found out about this and i didnt do anything she would be mad."

I nodded my head thinking how true that was

"Well thanks and why havent you visit her yet." i asked

"I really want to but i dont know if she wants to see me."

"Trust me she wants to see you." I said

Matt smiled "well then i'll see her today." and then he waved and walked away

"Nice talk" I muttered

I was walking away to my class when i almost ran into a table because its just in the middle of the hallway.

"Sign up for the talent show!" The girl squealed

"Thanks but-" I was going to rejected when i thought of an idea "wait can i sign someone else up?"