Chapter 13

Randy Garret

You know what the best feeling in the world is?

Knowing that your girlfriend was back in school.

Also the fact that i get to drive her to school everyday because she can't drive. That sucks for her not for me.

But the thing about this is that she's been distant. This whole car ride has been silent and it never is. This whole weekend she's been alittle out of it. I'm not stupid i know somethings wrong but i don't know what to do to help. It seems to be a problem me and Jake both have. I'm afraid if i give her the space she wants something bad is going to happen. That my fear. That's me and Jake fear. I take a quick glance at her before turning my eyes back at the road. Nothing. She's not talking to me, she's not holding my hand.... Nothing. I sighed I wish i knew what she was thinking about.

I pulled up at our school into the senior parking lot. I parked in my usual spot. I turned my car off and turn my head to look at Naomi, she was still staring at her lasp. She was refusing to make eye contact with me. I sighed again and lock my doors. i needed to know what was up and she wasnt going to leave untill she tells me.

She looked up when she heard the doors to my truck lock.

"Randy what are you doing?" Naomi asked

"You're not leaving till you tell me what's up. You haven't talk to me th'e whole ride and you refuse to make eye contact with me. Have I done something wrong? " i told her

She finally looked me in the eye and shook her head "I'm Fine"

Biggest lie ever

"Stop lying to me." i said seriously

She looked away from me again and stared out the window.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" I said softly

She just shook her head again not wanting to show her face.

Why can't she just talk to me?

I was fed up "Fine you don't want to talk to me? Then don't because i'm not going to force you to talk to me when you don't want too."

"Randy.." She said quietly

" No naomi dont just stop. I don't understand you you know? I'm trying my best to help and so is your brother and how am i suppose to know how you're feeling or what's wrong when you're not talking to me or not wanting to look at me! I told you i Will be at your side but your not helping me!" I told her trying to calm my self down

"I know but its hard! I'm not good a letting people in!" She yells "They all leave anyway." She continued quietly 

I sighed again grabbing her hand and holding it closly to my mouth.

"I'm not going to leave." I said "Okay? I'm not leaving you. Never will I. I don't let go of things i love. "

She smiled at me laughing a little

"I'm a diease." She said sadly

I shook my head " No your not a diease dont ever think that and i'm sure as hell not going to treat you like your one and neither is your brother or Chelsea or even Amber and Matt. I can't believe you would think of yourself like that."

"Everyone looks at  me like i am one." She finally looked at me

"They dont matter. Worry about the people who matter if you do it wont bother you  so much."

Her mouth tilt up a little bit

"Please dont be sad." I said softly " I dont want you to be sad."