Chapter 18

Naomi Mason

"So this is it then? I asked amber as we were at the airport. Amber's flight just got called and this was our final goodbye.

She took a deep breathe and nodded her head "I guess so."

After our arguement the day she told me she was moving, I went and apologize to her and told her that i really was upset that she was leaving. I mean what would i do without my best friend? She has been their for me since we were kids. She was only real friend. She is more like a sister to me and now i can't believe she leaving me behind. They called her flight again and her parents called her over. I gave her a big hug squeezing her tight as i let the tears flow down my cheeks.

"You will always be my best friend you hear me? always. " I croak out. I pulled away and looked at her "Promise you wont forget about me ever."

"I could never forget about you Naomi. You are my best friend and the friendship we have can never be replaced. I'll still keep in touch."

We all know that someday we'll go days maybe even months without talking to each other. Its just a matter of time. They eventually leave, they all do.

"I'll miss you." She said letting go of me

"I'll miss you too. " I said as she was walking away "Do great things!" I called out

She tiurned around and yelled "I will."

As she was walking away i come to relization that this was actually happening. This was our goodbye.

+++

"You called?" Randy said walking in my room

I smiled when he walked in the room. I called him because no one is home and I'm bored and I miss him. I mean all of him.

"Yes I did." I said still smiling

"Is something wrong?" He said raising is eyebrow

I shook my head " I'm smiling aren't I?"

He chuckled "I guess you are." He sat down on my bed were I was laying down

He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and it left me wanting more. I could finally have him and Its been to long.

"So what's up?" Randy asked

"Well Jake and Chelsea left me here all alone because they went out somewhere far to have some alone time and I was really bored and you know I hate being here by myself" I was quiet on the last part

He frowned feeling a little sorry for me understanding why I hate being alone.

"I get it." He looked at my body " where is your knee brace?"

"I don't really have to wear it unless I'm walking. Since they told me my knee is getting stronger I don't need it if I'm not walking."

Randy raised his eyebrow and smiled

"Oh I know what you are trying to get at Nay." He told me

"Oh really?" I challenged him

Before I knew it he was on top of me. I giggled as his face got lowered.

"Yeah I know exactly what you want." He whisper that sent chills all through out my body

"Enlighten me then." I whispered back

Suddenly he smashed his lips against mine not wasting a second. I gripped on to his back pulling him closer to me and he was gripping on to my tiny waist. He slide his tongue in my mouth and our tongues started to battle each other. I moaned softly as I moved my hands to his hair tugging it a little. I heard him groan against my lips. He is literally the best at it. He bits my lip before moving down on my neck kissing, sucking, biting me all over. He pulled my shirt over his head and automatically took my bra off cupping my right boob and rubbing his thumb in circles. I moan even louder this time. He moved his way down kissing and sucking my breast. I gave in to all the pleasure. I just wanted his mouth on mine. I hated how he always took control. He moved even further down kissing my stomach so gently. I want to move but he was holding me so righty I couldn't. Randy started to tug my shorts down with my panties. He came back up to my face and kisses me again.