Chapter 19

Naomi mason

If there is one thing I hate about school it's math. I am so good at it but I hate it so much. Plus I have the highest grade in my math class so Everyone always ask me for my work. Including Randy. He thinks because he is my boyfriend he can copy my work. It doesn't work like that. So right now I'm sitting here in class now doing my assignment having no trouble but hating every second of it. There is so much work required to do and I hate it.

Randy leans over from his desk to mine

"Pssssst Naomi!" He whispered

I looked him "what?" I whispered back smiling

" what are you doing tonight?" He asks

I shrugged my shoulders "Nothing after PT why?"

He leaned back in his seat and whispered "you're coming over for dinner at my house"

My eyes widen "what did you say?"

He chuckles quietly "you're coming over for dinner."

" since when?" I whispered yelled

"Since I just told you 2 seconds ago." He smiled " come on my parents been dying to meet you. Well you already met my mom but still."

I sighed knowing how excited his mom was to see me. It can't be that bad.

"Fine okay I'll go to dinner at your house." I pouted

He laughed "don't pout."

I rolled my eyes and continued my work

By the end of the class I finished my work and handed it in. When the bell rang and I was gathering my stuff Randy came over and leaned down to my ear.

"I'll pick you up at seven princess, wear something nice." And then he left the classroom

I let go of the breath I was holding. This was going to be a long day.

+++
I was not ready to meet Randy's parents.

I was scared to death and I couldn't stop shaking at all. I literally messed up my make up so many times because of my shaking. I was a flower dress with a cream color cardigan and long brown boots with leg warmers. My hair was curled to one side and I try to keep the make up to a minimum. Oh god I can't stop shaking.

What if I mess up?

Or say something stupid?

What if they don't like me!?

Why can't I stop freaking out? Maybe I should just cancel, no I can't do that.

Ugh what did I get my self into.

I looked myself in the mirror again and took a deep breath. I can do this I mean it's just his parents.

"Wow someone looks amazing."

I turn around to see her walk into my room holding her hand on her stomach.

I smiled at her "trying to have a good first impression."

She laughed " yeah that's true."

"I mean is this to much?" I started to panic "I don't want it to be too much."

She shook her head and laughed again "no it's nit too much. You look stunning."

I smiled " thanks."

She nodded her head and I turned and faced the mirror putting my necklace that Randy gave me on and a sliver bracelet.

"So I heard you got into UCLA." Chelsea says