Chapter 29

Warning: Rape/smut, homophobia, bullying

Claudia pov

When I walk back to the table, Trinity is still ranting about BTS. I sit down next to Tanya and she looks at with a smile but it then disappears. "What happened? Are you ok? It looks like you've been crying" Tanya says worriedly. I was about to tell her what happened but the new girl's voice rang through my head saying 'Tell anyone about this and I'll hurt you even more'. I open my mouth and quickly shut it, I then muster up the more reassuring smile I could and say "Yeah I'm fine, I just um I uh just put some eye drops in since they burned". Tanya looked at me suspiciously but nodded, "Ok, just checking. Anyway Tasha told us that she found out that the new homophobic girl name is Becky" she says. I nod my head and just sit quietly, I lost my appetite and will to talk. I go the rest of the day not talking to anyone, and constantly looking behind me to make sure Becky isn't behind me.

~Time skip to after school, and everyone is at café~

Zariyah just got on break and sat with us, so now we're all sitting in a booth in the corner. Everyone was talking about how we should all go to a pride parade together when June comes. I wanted to talk and say my input but my mind was racing about what happened with Becky. Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts by a blueberry hitting me in the face, I look up and see that Zariyah threw it. "What was that for?" I say popping the berry into my mouth. "We've been trying to get your attention for like the past 5 minutes" Zariyah says rolling her eyes. "She's been like that since lunch" Tanya says shrugging. 

"Do you want to talk about it? Talking usually helps me" Zara's quiet voice said. I quickly put on a smile, "I'm great guys, thanks for worrying. I'm just thinking about uh... how I want to go to an aquarium" I say quickly. Tanya then wraps her arms around my shoulders, "We can go this weekend for a date if you want" she says. I just nod my head and continue to pick at my food as my mind wanders again.

~The next day~

It is currently lunch and I'm walking to the bathroom, shaking out of fear. Why? You ask, well Becky left a note in my locker saying to meet her in the bathrooms at lunch and if I bring or tell anybody then I'm dead. So here we are.

I walk into the bathroom and see her standing there with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. "Took you long enough, Faggot" she growls at me. I look down at my shoes and mumble "S-sorry". Becky rolls her eyes and starts to look in every stall to make sure no one's there while I just stand there making sure to keep my gaze at the floor. Becky then walks past me and flinch and she just chuckles as she locks the door. "W-what a-are you going to do?" I say quietly. Becky chuckles again, "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it since your a faggot" she says. What does that mean? Becky then grabs me by the throat, which is choking me, and slam me on the ground which makes pain shoot up my spine. 

"S-stop l-let go of me!" I yell trying to kick free, but she is way stronger than me. Becky then pins my arms above my head with one hand, and with the free one she covers my mouth. "Continue to speak, and you'll regret it" She growls. I don't listen and keep trying to wiggle away from underneath her. Becky then slaps me and I let out a choked sob. "W-why are you doing this?!" I cry out. She then smirks at me, "You're a faggot, which means your going to hell. So until you die, I'm going to give you hell on Earth".  Becky then pulls out a bandana, she then stuffs it in my mouth so I can't talk. Becky also pulls out some rope, she then does an evil smile which makes me start to tear up more. She's gonna rape me.

"Now we can begin. And you should enjoy this since you like girls anyone you piece of shit" Becky says unbuttoning my pants. I try to wiggle my legs but she's on top of them so I can't. Becky then pulls my pants off and starts to rub me threw my panties but I don't get turned on since It's not my Tanya. While she's rubbing me she leans down next to my ear and whisper "Remember, you deserve this". I start crying again and try yelling even though no one can hear me, Becky ignores me and pulls down my panties. She then pouts at me, "Your not wet, I thought you liked girls like me" she says. An evil smile then starts to grow on her face, "Oh well, we can do this dry" she says.

I then feel her finger trail down my stomach onto my slit. She then makes eye contact with me and smirks, I scream out as I feel 3 fingers go inside of me. I start yelling at the top of my lungs and I try to get away but neither of those help me. She starts to saw her fingers in and out, it hurts so badly since it's dry and no lube. My entire body feels like I'm on fire, and I can barely breathe. Becky then puts in another finger and starts going faster, "You enjoying this, Faggot?" she taunts. I'm crying even harder, and my throat is becoming dry from screaming even though it's pointless. Suddenly the bathroom door flings open and I see 2 people bust in with it, my vision starts to go blurry and I feel myself start to pass out from the pain.