Chapter 8

Sha'Tanya pov

The only reason I didn't fight back was because of what Trinity said. I didn't know Claudia was there. And she was crying about it, I wonder how much she heard and saw. I hope she didn't see when Bonnie kissed me. And about that kiss, I didn't kiss her at all, here's what really happened.

Flashback

Iv'e been avoiding Claudia all day, I would arrive early to all of my classes and sit in the back hiding in my hoodie. Every time Claudia walked in she would look around and after she doesn't see she would sit in her usual seat up front.  Even though I was still mad it pained me to see her look so sad and disappointed. Her face just looked so sad, but I kept hiding, i'm still not ready to talk to her about last night.

Once it was time for lunch, I was going to just eat in my car. So as I went to my locker to get my car keys I heard a way to familiar voice call me a name no one else called me but them. "Tanni!"

I turned around and saw..... Bonnie

I froze in place as she ran up to me and hugged my body tightly. "Omg I missed you so much!!!" Bonnie said. I just patted her back awkwardly and said "W-why are y-you here, h-how are y-you here?" Bonnie let go of the tight hug and looked at me in the eyes, "I realized that I made the biggest mistake by breaking up with you just because you were moving. I should of just let you talk so we can try to work things out. But I didn't do any of that so i'm sorry and hope you can take me back, we can make it work." Bonnie said looking me in the eyes while holding my hands. Bonnie then leaned forward and kissed me. I couldn't kiss her back after all the things she said to me before I left and my feelings towards Claudia. As soon as Claudia popped into my mind I pushed Bonnie away from me and wiped my mouth.

"Why did you do that, don't you want me back?" Bonnie said confused with a hint of irritation. "I can't just kiss you after everything that happened. You can't just break up with me, then come here out of know where and expect me to get back with you just like that. I'm still hurt at what you did to me." I say tears starting to form in my eyes but I keep them in. Bonnie then slightly yelled "I said I was sorry, we're suppose to be back together now, why can't you just get back with me and pretend like nothing ever happened!"

How could she say that?!? I started to get more upset. "You saying sorry doesn't fix anything Bonnie and I can't just forget what you did to me. And I li-" I cut myself off before I said it. "You what, spit it out Sha'Tanya! Stop being a bitch go on and say it" Bonnie yelled. "I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE" I yelled at her. 

Bonnie stepped back looking at me with a shocked and hurt expression but it was quickly wiped away. "FINE HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LITTLE WHORE, YOU'LL NEVER GET ANYONE AS GOOD AS ME!" Bonnie yelled while storming out of the school. Everyone in the hallway was looking at me as tears started to come to my eyes. I don't even know how to feel right now everything is just numb. I then here someone shout my name I turn around to see Trinity looking pissed. Next thing you know i'm being beaten to the ground.

End of Flashback

I'm currently sitting in the nurses office with a bunch of bandages and ice packs. All I can think right now is I have to find Claudia and explain myself and what she saw. I know there is no love in my heart for Bonnie because Claudia stole my heart.

A/N~hiiii sorry for not updating I lost a bit of motivation but i'm going to push through it. See you in the next chapter and hoped you enjoy byyye