Chapter 23

Smut warning later in the chapter, Also sorry for short chapter

Sha'Tanya pov

"C-Claudia you have to believe me, it was an accident and I got drunk and this girl came up on me and I think she slipped something in my drink" I say. "You think" Claudia says emotionless. "W-well yeah, I don't even remember last night to be honest" I say rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "So how do you know it was a accident?" Claudia says crossing her arms. "W-well I u-um, I don't k-know" I say avoiding her eyes.

We stand there in awkward silence for a few minutes. I guess Claudia just realized everything I said because she just started crying. I take a step towards her to help comfort her but she backs away. "I-I think we s-should just take a break for a b-bit, so I can think" Claudia says while sniffling. "Claudia can we ple-" I start to say but Claudia cuts me off and hold's her hand up "Don't. I'm just going to sleep down here tonight" Claudia says starting to walk towards the couch. I grab her arm and she glares at me, "You take the bed, i'll sleep on the couch" I say. "Fine" she muttered. 

Claudia yanks her arm out mine and goes upstairs leaving me alone and guilty. I then go grab extra blankets and pillows and head to my couch. I lay down and I feel so lonely, this is first time i'm sleeping alone in over a month. I snuggle my pillow and fall asleep.

Tanya's dream (flashback to party)

Promise leads a very drunk Tanya upstairs. She finds a empty bedroom and takes Tanya in there. Promise pushes Tanya onto the bed and says "I told you I was having fun tonight". She starts taking both of their clothes off. "I...told.. me have... girlfriend" Tanya slurs while trying to push Promise off of her. 

Promise holds Tanya's arms above her head, "I don't care. Plus you should be thanking me, we're both about to have the time of are lives" she says. Promise then starts kissing Tanya and Tanya tries to fight back but she doesn't have the strength and she is so out of it. 

Promise starts to trail her kisses down Tanya's neck until she finds Tanya's sweet spot. Tanya tries to hold in the moan but it slips out causing Promise to smirk. Promise's hand then trails down to Tanya panties. "Please...stop" Tanya whimpers. "It doesn't feel like you want me to stop" Promise says referring to Tanya's wet panties. Tanya was trying to think of anything to get her unaroused, but it wasn't working.

Promise then takes off Tanya's panties, and Tanya tries to wiggle away but her limbs felt like jelly. "Stop fighting it" Promise growled, "I'm going to help both of us feel good".  Promise then shoved 2 fingers in Tanya causing her to let out an unwanted moan. "Told you, you'll feel good" Promise says smirking. As Tanya's moans got higher pitch, Promise pulled out her fingers causing Tanya to let out a long whine. "Ah ah ah not yet, Baby" Promise says.

Promise then removed her own clothes and sat on top of Tanya forcing her in a 69 position. Promise started eating Tanya out but Tanya held in her moans and refused to do the same to her. After a few seconds Promise got frustrated and shoved herself on Tanya's mouth. "Lick" She growled out, "If you do it, this will be over sooner" Promise added.

Tanya reluctantly stuck her tongue out and ate Promise out while Promise did the same. Tanya and Promise started to moan more and more before they both came. After a few minutes, Promise got her breath back and stood up. She started grabbing her clothes and putting them back on "Thanks Doll, I enjoyed this. The drug will where off in about hour. Anyway good luck with the girlfriend" Promise says chuckling while closing the door behind her. Tanya just lays there panting, to many thoughts were going threw her head. Tanya then passes out again.