Chapter 13

A/n pls read~  thank @TrinityyAveryy for telling me to do this chapter btw. So this will be a smut chapter (prob more in the future) and I've never published a smut chapter so if you wanna skip you can i'll leave a summary of what happens next chapter. So enjoy, i'm scared for y'alls reaction, pls don't be mean.

Sha'Tanya pov

I wake up to Claudia curled up against me sleeping with her head on my chest and are legs tangled together. I try my best not to move much so she can sleep longer since she had a long night and we're skipping school today. I've never been this close to Claudia and seen her looking so relaxed, so I take the time to look at her features. Claudia is just so beautiful and perfectly imperfect, her lips are slightly parted which is letting drool fall onto my chest and bra but I don't mind. Claudia is also wearing this cute pink bra with matching pink panties but her's are more age appropriate then mine. As I start to get lost in other thoughts and subconsciously pet Claudia's hair I notice her start to stir in her sleep.

Shen then stretches a bit and then opens her eyes and looks at me, "Morning. Where am I?" she says in a quiet and tired sounding voice. "Morning to you too, Beautiful. Your at my house remember?" I say. "Oh yea" Claudia said and turned to face me, "Again, thank you for protecting me yesterday. And letting me stay here" she says. "Your my girlfriend, of course I would protect the one I love" I say. I then sit up and stretch and Claudia does the same. "We should shower" Claudia suggest. I smirk, "You want to see me naked that bad, you should of said so" I say in a cocky voice. Claudia's face then turns red as her eyes widen, "I-I d-didn't mean t-together, I-I me-" I cut her off laughing i'm just messing with you. You can get in first, the bathrooms through that door" I say pointing at the door next to my closet. Claudia just nods and walks into the bathroom with her face still looking like a chocolate tomato and some clothes she picked.

While Claudia was in the shower I just scrolled through my phone seeing what's going on. After a few minutes the bathroom door opens and Claudia steps out wearing this:

 After a few minutes the bathroom door opens and Claudia steps out wearing this:

"You look beautiful" I say getting up and walking over to her. She looks down and blushes and mumbles "Thank you". I lift her chin up so she looks at me and I say "Don't hide from me" in husky voice. I see her shiver and I smirk at that, I then give her a quick kiss and head into the bathroom.

Claudia pov

I stand there touching my lips, I always feel... tingly whenever she kisses me or says things in that voice. I shake my head before my thoughts keep getting worse and I sit on Tanya's bed and just think about everything that has happened since I met Tanya. 

After a few minutes I hear her bathroom door open and I look up to see Tanya in only a towel. She's also dripping with water, I watch as one droplet falls from her cheek and down her chest into her covered breast. I feel my face get extremely hot as I stare at her unable to look away. My stomach and... my area feels tingly again, my eyes trail back up to Tanya's face and I see she's been staring at me too with a big smirk on her face and my body shivers again. "Like what you see, Princess?" Tanya says walking over to me and I slightly nod my head. These nicknames will be the death of me.

Tanya then leans down so she eye level with me and her cleavage was almost in my face. She smirks at me as my eyes quickly go down and back at her eyes hoping she wouldn't notice. Tanya then sighs,"You have no idea what you do to me" Tanya said in a low voice before pulling me into a rough kiss. I quickly kiss her back and wrap my arms around her neck. I feel Tanya lift me up and I wrap my legs around her waist as she sits down and i'm on her lap. 

As we we're kissing I feel Tanya's tongue go across my lip's. I've heard of this before! I looked it up after someone said it in school, it's when you add tongue to kissing. So I part my lips slightly as I remember from the video I watched months ago, and I felt her tongue start to explore my mouth. I feel my body get more tingly as we kept kissing and I let out a few sounds I didn't even know I could make.

Sha'Tanya pov

My tongue goes into her mouth and I explore, I feel her start to rub against me probably trying to get some relief. This is probably her first time so I'll make sure to go slow with her. I then slowly move my hands to under her shirt and feel her bare skin, Claudia shivers under my touch which makes me smirk into the kiss. Claudia then pulls away from the kiss to take a breath but before I can say anything her lips are already back on mine like nothing happened. I feel up and down her back as I trail the kiss down her neck trying to find her spot. As I got down to her collar Claudia let's out a moan but quickly covers her mouth. I whisper in her ear, "What did I say about hiding yourself from me?". Claudia removes her hand and says in a quiet voice, "Sorry". 

I then go back to that spot and kiss it again, she let's out a softer moan as I began to suck on that spot so that everyone will know she's mine. She whimpers as I feel her moving her hips more and I smirk at that. I pull away from her neck and grab the bottom of her shirt, "Is this ok?" I ask wanting her to be comfortable. She nods her head, and I take the shirt off throwing it on the floor. I pick her up and lay her down on the bed, I kiss her lips again and she kisses me back eagerly. I then trail kisses down her neck, pass her sweet spot and stop at the edge of her bra. I feel Claudia suck her breath in as she nods her head when I look at her asking for permission. 

She arches her back so I can unclip the bra and I throw that on the floor too. She blushes but keeps her eyes on me as I move closer to her boobs. Her boobs aren't small but not big either, she probably wear's a B cup, but either way her body is perfect. I then stick my tongue out and lick her right nipple and Claudia arches her back slightly and let's out a louder moan. I continue to suck her nipple's as she moans and whimpers under me, I then switch over to give her other one the same treatment. As i'm kissing and licking I notice her rubbing her thighs together roughly. I then pull away from her nipple making a small pop sound and I grab the top of her shorts, and I look at her for permission, she nods her head quickly and pull the off and throw them to the ground also.

Before I go lower, Claudia grabs my neck and pulls me in for a rough kiss, while we're kissing she takes off my towel. She stops the kiss and looks me up and down. I smirk and push her down so she lay on the bed again, "This is all about you, Princess" I say in a low whisper. Claudia blushes again and leans back. I then put my hands on her knees and pull her legs open so I can sit down between them. I look at her panties and see a wet spot, I chuckle and lightly rub my finger over her covered clit, Claudia arches her back and let's out a loud moan. I then lean down and lick it too. Claudia's hips started to rock upwards so I hold them down with one hand while I slide her panties off with the other.

I then lean down again making direct eye contact with Claudia as I lick her clit. Her head falls back as she let's out more moans and whimpers. She tastes amazingly! I circle her clit with my tongue as I carefully insert a finger in her very wet hole. Claudia hisses a bit but I quickly kiss her sweet spot to distract her from the pain, "It's ok baby" I keep whispering. After doing that for a few minutes, Claudia gives me the nod to continue. I then start to move my fingers in a sawing motion and I lean down so I can suck on her clit again. Claudia stats to moan louder, and she starts breathing heavily, I can tell she's close. I suck on her clit harder and do a 'come here' motion with my finger. Claudia then starts bucking her hips more and she then let's out a high pitch scream. I feel her cum squirt into my mouth and I make sure to lick it all up. I slowly move my fingers in and out and lightly lick her clit helping her ride her orgasm out. Once she calms down a slide my fingers out and lay down next to her. Claudia snuggles up to my chest with a yawn and says "Thank you...for that, and being gentle, since it was my first time". I kiss her forehead and say "Of course, baby. Get some rest, your probably tired". Claudia nods her head again and yawns. I watch her eyes close and her breathing even out. I then feel myself get tired also.