Chapter 20

A/n~ for those who skipped last chapter here's your summary: Claudia has been jealous since Bon'Qui'Qui (Q) came here. Tanya has only been hanging out with Q, and after a week of being ignored Claudia decides to change that. She wears a revealing outfit to school to get Tanya's attention, we also learn that Q has always been clingy with Tanya. Claudia then teases Tanya all day until they get home and Claudia takes the lead for the first time when they do the do.

(I also apologize that this is a 'short' chapter)

Claudia pov

I wake up in Tanya's arms, on her bare chest again, but i'm surprisingly not that flustered by it anymore. I snuggle closer to her and I feel her arms tighten around me, I then turn my head slightly to the digital clock on the bedside table, we have about 45 minutes to get ready for the day. I decide that i'll shower by myself and let Tanya rest more, oh! and I can make her some breakfast. 

With that plan in my head, I slide out of Tanya's arms slowly and make my way to the bathroom. I get in the shower, and when I get out I brush my teeth then I style my hair for the day and get dressed.

Claudia's hair and outfit:

After getting dressed I head downstairs to the kitchen to start cooking us some breakfast

Sha'Tanya pov

I start to wake up and realize my arms are empty. I sit up in my bed and stretch, as I take one breath in, I smell... BACON! Claudia must be cooking us some food, I then quickly get and take a quick shower and brush my teeth and style my hair. I then head back to my room in a towel and go to my closet to pick out a outfit for the day.

Tanya outfit and hair:

After I finished getting ready I jogged downstairs and the smell of bacon filled my nose

After I finished getting ready I jogged downstairs and the smell of bacon filled my nose. When I get to the kitchen I see Claudia cooking at the stove and her back is towards me. I then walk slowly and quietly behind her and wrap my arms around her waist so I can hug from behind and I kiss her neck, "Good morning, Beautiful" I say in her neck. Claudia jumps slightly but giggles when she knows it's me, "Good morning to you too" she says. 

I look over her shoulder to see her cooking pancakes, bacon and eggs. "This looks good" I mumble feeling drool fill my mouth. "Yeah, I woke up a bit early and wanted to cook us a nice breakfast" Claudia says putting the food on 2 plates. We then sit at the  table and eat in silence just enjoying each others company. After we finish eating we head out to my car and drive to hell other wise known as school.

Time skip to end of school day

Claudia and I just got in my car and i'm about to drive us home. Claudia is also talking to me about having a movie night since last time got interrupted. "Tonight will be so much fun! I can make us popcorn and maybe some candy and then we can watch movies, maybe even some scary ones!" Claudia says excitedly. I chuckle at her enthusiasm and nod my head while keeping my eyes on the road. Her phone then goes off and Claudia checks it and her face immediately drops. "What is it, Darling?" I ask. "M-my f-father texted m-me saying c-come and g-get the r-rest of my s-stuff or it's going to b-be burned l-like I-I will in hell" Claudia says in a quiet voice as tears start to fall down her cheeks. I pull the car over in a empty parking lot and face Claudia.

I wipe her tears with my thumb and she hugs me as she starts to sob, "Ssh it's ok, Princess. We don't have to go, we can just go home and watch the movies you wanted to see." I whisper while rubbing her back. Claudia let's go of the hug and wipes her tears and sniffles a bit, "I-it's ok, we can go there, plus I have you to protect me right?" She says looking at me with a hopeful expression. "Of course i'll protect you, no one hurts my Baby" I say kissing her nose as she giggles.

I then pull out the parking lot and head to Claudia's house. When we get there, I pull up in the drive way and park the car. Claudia takes a deep breath before getting out and I follow her to the front door. Claudia knocks shyly on the door and we wait a few minutes before a little girl who looks at least 10 opens the door. "Claudia!" the girl yells happily before jumping in Claudia's arms. Claudia catches her and hugs her back, "I missed you so much!" the girl says, I think she's crying.

"I missed you too" Claudia says. Claudia then puts down the girl and says, "Tanya this is my litter sister Genesis, Genesis this is my um gir-", Claudia then cuts off by a woman's voice "A sinner." Claudia's face paled and I looked to see her mother and father in the door way. Her father's nose is still quite swollen and I smirk at that. Genesis then stands next to her mom, " Just get your things and leave." Her dad says. Her sister then pouts, "Why can't Claudia be here, Mommy? I miss her and I want to get to know her friend" Genesis says.  

The father then squats down to her level and says, "Well your sister disobeyed God, and you learned last Sunday that your not suppose to do that. So she can't stay here anymore, you understand?". Genesis nods her head sadly. The father then took Genesis to the living room and her mother followed but made a face of disgust at us before going. I grab Claudia's hand, "Don't worry nor think about them. Let's just get your shit then go." I say. Claudia nods her head and we head upstairs to her room to pack. Claudia just grabs the rest of her clothes, some books, a box of childhood pictures of her (which are adorable), and a sketch book and pencils. "I didn't know you liked to draw" I say. Claudia blushes a bit and says in a shy voice "W-well i'm not that good, but I like to do it. It helps me relax."

Once we grab everything and I finished loading everything in the car, Claudia's parents and sister stand at the door steps watching us. Her parents look at us with hatred while her sister looks sad. Once we're about to get in the car to leave, Genesis runs off the porch and gives Claudia a giant bear hug while crying, "I-I don't w-want you to go!" She says in between sobs. Claudia hugs back with the same force while crying also. "I don't want to either, but I have to. Remember I-I love you and I a-always will. We'll see each other around, ok?" Claudia says looking her sister in the eyes. "I-I love you too" Genesis says sniffling. They do one final hug and Genesis goes back to her parents and they quickly wipe her face so she doesn't get "gay germs" I guess. Claudia and then get in the car and start driving back home. "You gonna be ok?" I ask knowing it's a dumb question. Claudia just nods and lays her head on the window.