Chapter 14

Summary of last Chapter~ Don't worry peeps who skipped chapter, you didn't miss much. Basically all that happened was Tanya teasing Claudia which led to them doing... you know what. After they finished, both of them went to sleep. That was all.

Time skip to next day

Claudia pov

I wake up to my alarm beeping, I blink a few times since my vision was a bit blurry. I look around and see i'm laying on Tanya's chest. Her BARE chest, I look down and see that we're both naked, memories of yesterday then flood into my brain and I feel my face heat up. A girl took my virginity last night, and... I actually don't feel bad about it. Before my thoughts can replay last night any further, I realize we need to get ready for school. I really don't want to miss another day, we probably have tons of work to make up.

I shake Tanya softly and whisper, "Tanya, you got to wake up. We have school today." Tanya just cuddles up to the covers more and I hear her mumble, "Can't we skip again?". "I'm sorry but we can't. Can you please get up, for me?" I say shaking her more. "Your lucky I love you" Tanya says yawning and sitting up. As she sat up the cover fell off her and her boobs were on display. I feel my face heat up more as I kept glancing down at them as Tanya closed her eyes and stretched. Tanya finishes stretching and smirks at me blushing, which causes me to blush more.

Sha'Tanya pov

I smirk at Claudia blushing and checking out my boobs. I look over at my night stand and see we got about a hour before we have to leave. I push the cover off me completely and stand up, I see Claudia blushing as she checks me out. "Want to shower with me?" I ask her grabbing my towel that was on the floor and walk towards the bathroom. I turn around and see Claudia get up quickly and follows me to the bathroom. I close the door behind her and start the water. "What is that!' I hear Claudia yell. I look at her and see her looking at the hickey I left on her neck.

I walk up behind her and grab her hips and whisper in her ear with a low voice, "That my dear, is a hickey and it shows everyone that your mine and mine only." I feel Claudia shiver against me which causes me to smirk again. I then grab her hand and lead her into the shower, I close the shower curtain behind us and push Claudia against the shower wall. I then kiss her roughly as her arms snake around my neck. I kiss her neck at the same spot as the hickey, she moans quietly and I pull away causing her to look at me and whimper. "W-why'd you stop?" She ask. I grab some soap and smirk at her, "School remember".

Time skip to after shower

Claudia outfit:

Sha'Tanya outfit:

Sha'Tanya outfit:

Claudia pov

After Tanya and I got dressed, we both headed downstairs. When we got down there Tanya grabbed her bag and another cereal bar and she said, "You can grab one too, and if we leave now then we can get there early and hangout." I grab the cereal bar out of her hand and put it back, "No more cereal bars. We have enough time to where I can make us something quick like some eggs and toast." I say. Tanya mumbles, "I'm not even that hungry" while sitting down at the counter top table. I then walk into her kitchen and look around for what I need, her kitchen is also really nice.

 I then walk into her kitchen and look around for what I need, her kitchen is also really nice

After I finish cooking, I slide a plate in front of Tanya and another one next to her for me. I then put the pots in the dishwasher and sit next to Tanya. I grab my fork and look down at my food, I usually would say a prayer before eating but I don't really feel like doing it. "This is really good, Baby" Tanya says while taking a another bite. I blush at the nickname and say "Thank you". We then continue to eat in silence for the rest of are meal. 

Once we finish I put both of are plates in the dishwasher. I notice that we need to leave now or we won't have enough time get to school. I grab my bag while Tanya grabs her bag and her car keys. We go to her car and start driving to school.

Time Skip To Lunch

Tanya and I are walking over to the lunchroom and talking about how we thankfully didn't miss anything important yesterday. When we get to the lunch are friends are already there like usual. As we walk closer to the table Trinity some how spots us again and smile. "Hello friends that are totally not a couple" Trinity says winking. I roll my eyes and wave hello to everyone else. "Thanks for totally keeping us a secret" I say with as much sarcasm as I could. Tanya does a sup nod to everyone and sets her stuff down as I do the same. 

"What's that on your neck" Trinity says coming closer to me. I realize she probably saw the hickey that Tanya left on my neck. My eyes widen and my face heats up as I quickly cover it with my hand. "I-I-it's u-um I-it's n-nothing" I say avoiding their eyes. Trinity and Sasha give each other a look and then they both reach and pry my hands away. They both gasp loudly as Tanya just watched laughing. "IS THAT A HICKE-" Sasha yells before I cut her off. "SSHH, keep it down. I don't want everyone in the school to know" I say my face heating up more. "Wait
 Trinity says thoughtfully. "That means Tanya gave you that, and that mean... DID YOU TWO FUCK" Trinity yells. I lay my head on the table and cover my red face. "Why me" I mumble. Tanya rubs my back in a comforting way while laughing. "How dare you take are innocent baby's V-Card!" Sasha yells, which causes Tanya to laugh more. Now everyone at are table are laughing and we're probably getting so many weird looks. "I hate all of you" I mumble which causes them to laugh more and I just let out a long sigh.