Chapter 25

Time skip 2 weeks (It's late November, and it's Sunday) 

Claudia pov

I've been trying to find a new hobby since I have a lot of free time over the weekend because I don't go to church anymore. I've been trying to get into art, I think I've been doing well. I've watched a few tutorials but I still can't get the hands right. I'm currently trying to draw a portrait of Tanya, but it's not looking the best. As I was erasing a few lines Tanya bust into the room, making the door hit the wall very hard.

"CLAUDIA!" she yells. I jump out of fear and drop my sketch book and pencil, "Tanya! Your going to give me a heart attack one day. And your going to make a hole in the wall!" I yell back at her. "Sorry Baby, you know I love you but I have an idea that I've been wanting to do for a while" Tanya says walking over to me. "What's the idea?" I ask.

"Well... I want to cut my hair. I've been thinking about doing it for a few months, but i'm sure about it now" Tanya says. I hold Tanya's hands and look at her eyes, "If your sure this is what you want, then i'll be happy to go and support you". Tanya then pulls me into a hug, "Thank you" she says into my neck while I hug her back. Tanya and I then hop in the shower together, and get dressed. While getting dressed Tanya calls a salon and sets an appointment.

Claudia outfit and hair:

Tanya outfit and hair: