Chapter 2

Sha'Tanya pov (When she was just arriving at school)

Once I got to the school i parked in a student parking spot near the front and got out. I grabbed my bag and started walking to the entrance. The school looks pretty big, and I see a bunch of other teens outside chatting or heading inside. I head inside also and try to find my way to office. I see a sign that says "office" and head in that direction. The office has glass doors, so I can see a girl and the receptionist talking.  

As I walk in I here the receptionist say "and there she is now". The girl turns around and I see her eyes widen, I watch her look me up and down like i'm a piece of meat. I smirk a bit as it looks like she's going to start drooling. While she looks me up and down I do the same to her, I must admit she is very beautiful, she has long golden-brown hair about half way down her back, and has acute sweater on. I'm assuming she's the one showing me around.

 I'm glad it's her, it'll give me time to get to know her. She blinks a few times like she just realized she was staring and walked up to shake my hand with a deep blush on her face. "H-hi i'm Claudia and welcome to Coral Coast High School" she says with a smile.

I shake her hand with a smirk on her face and say "Thanks, I'm Sh-" I was cut off by Claudia saying "Don't worry I know your name, Sha'Tanya". I give her a weird look wondering how she knows my name. "o-oh i-i'm sorry I probably sound like a creep! I-i only know your name because Mrs.Blossom told me" she said pointing to the receptionist, while her blush deepens.

 I smirk and chuckle at how nervous she's acting around me. "It's ok, but you can call me Tanya for short." I say. She nods her head. "A-anyway we was put in all the same classes and lunch so y-you have someone you know. So u-um if your ready i'll show you your locker then we can head to h-homeroom. " Claudia says. "nice I get to see every period everyday" I say winking at her while opening the door for her. She blushes even darker if that was possible and walks out me trailing behind her. 

Claudia pov

I can't believe I embarrassed myself infront of Sha'Tanya like that. I'm so dumb! But I-i think she was flirting with me, because I know I didn't imagine that wink. But if she did, my mother would not approve of this friendship. If she keeps flirting like that then I can't hang out with her even if I did like her, WHICH I DON'T.

 She is a sinner and so would I if I did like her. I was just staring at her because I really liked her outift. It shows of her stomach and hugs her curves perfectly. And i'm saying that in a friendly way, not a sinful way. Girls always have these types of thoughts and think other girls are cute. Right?

I shake my head trying to get her out of mind, as we start walking down the hallway towards her locker which of course is next to mine. They really wanted her to have a friend here, but she seems confident enough to make her own. As we're walking people stare at her since we don't get many new kids.

 A few boys stare a little to long, some even whistle at her. I growl a bit under my breath for some reason. She rolls her eyes at the boys though. That's good sign, she's not interested those boys. What is wrong with me?!? Why do I care who she's interesteed in, i'm just some STRAIGHT girl thats supposed to be friends with the new girl, and help her fit in.