Chapter 3

Sha'Tanya pov

As we're walking I can see out of the corner of my eyes that people are staring. Have people never seen a new girl before? We walk by a group of boys that whistle at me. I see and hear Claudia growl a bit under her breath. Feisty I like it. She stops in front of some lockers and I stop too.

She points at the locker to the right "this is my locker" then she points to the one on the left of her locker "t-that's your." She then turns to face me "I'm sorry t-that you have to see me everyday and everywhere, the school did that so you would have a friend when you get here, but obviously you have great confidence and can get anyone you want, you probably don't wanna hang with someone like m-" I cut her off by pushing my finger on lips to shush her, I couldn't stand her talking about herself like that anymore. She blushes a dark red and look from my finger to me. "1. stop talking about yourself like that, 2. why wouldn't I want to hang out with you, you seem cool and your cute" I say with a wink. She blushes even darker. I smile and start to put a few things away in my locker, as I was digging through my bag I found a picture of Bonnie and I at a park on are 2nd date a year ago. I feel a few tears start to prick my eyes.

Claudia pov

I still had a deep blush on my face when she put her finger on my lip, I put my finger where her's was until I saw her start to put her things away in her locker. I started to do the same, I take a quick glance at Tanya and see her holding a picture of her and some other girl. For some reason I feel a bit of jealously in the pit of my stomach. I ask her "Who's that? Not to be nosy or anything." She looks at me quickly wiping her eyes from...tears? "No one important she says crumbling the paper and throwing it away and slamming her locker. 

"Ok.... anyway are you ready to head to class?" I tell her. She nods her head "Also is it ok if I sit with you at lunch since..y'know..i'm new and don't know anyone" Tanya says a bit nervous. It's weird to see her nervous, I just met her but she seems like the type of person who doesn't get nervous often. But i'm glad she wanted to sit with me, i'll show her all of my friends and they'll love her. I smile brightly "Of course you can!" I say a bit to excited, I tone it down a bit "you can meet my friends, and don't worry it's not a lot of us." She gives me a smile back "if their like you, and as cute as then i'm sure i'll have a great time." My smile wavers a bit at her saying my friend are cute. But I quickly put my smile back on since I don't care if she thinks some one is cute. 

"Well let's head to home room, then around 11 is lunch." I say starting to walk to are home room with Tanya following next to me. We both walk in a comfortable silence to class.

Time skip cuz i'm lazy af (it's lunch)

Sha'Tanya pov

Classes so far today has been boring for me, just the usual new student routine. I had to stand in front of the class and tell about myself like my name, where i'm from, what I like, and etc. But at least I get to sit next to Claudia in just about every class so far, This school really wanted me to have a friend so i'm not scared or anything. But hey, i'm not complaining I get to hang out with Claudia more and get to know more. I was also able to catch up to what they was learning pretty quick, and in class I would always catch Claudia staring at me, she would look away quickly and blush when I caught her. 

Right now we're both walking with are lunch bag in are hands to the cafeteria. We was laughing and talking about whatever came to our mines. When we got to the cafeteria Claudia lead me to a table that had 4 girls sitting there. Well 2 of them were standing and talking excitedly about something while one girl listened to them staring at them in aw and the other girl was reading quietly. As we walked closer to the table, one of the girls that was standing and talking spotted us and walked up to us.

 She was black, short, glasses, and had a big smile on her face, "Hey Bitch" she said looking at Claudia who had a glare since I found out she doesn't like cursing, I love how she acts so innocent and Christian when I can tell she's hiding something under that act. Then the girl looked at me and said in a curious but excited voice "And who's your new friend?"