Chapter 19

A/n~ This is a smut chapter so you have been warned

Sha'Tanya pov

I drag Claudia into the nearest bathroom and check to make sure no one is in the stalls. Luckily no one is. I then walk up to Claudia and look her up and down, "Like what you see?" Claudia says smirking. "I do, actually." I say in a low voice continuing to look her up and down. I then walk closer to Claudia and hold her hips and look at her lips to her eyes, just taking in all of her beauty. Claudia then grabs my neck and pulls me in to a heated kiss and I immediately kiss back with the same passion. I slide my tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss but as soon as I do she pulls away.

She looks at me with a smirk while I look at her with a 'wtf' expression. "Why'd you do that?" I ask a bit out of breath from the kiss. "Well until a few minutes ago you acted like I didn't exist for almost a week, so... think of this as... your punishment" Claudia says smiling at me. She then kisses my cheek before skipping out the bathroom like nothing ever happened. I stare at her as she leaves, i'm honestly not mad though, i'm a bit sexually frustrated but i'll live. I admit that I like seeing this dom side of Claudia. 

Time skip to end of day

I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!

I never been so fucking sexually frustrated in my life! You don't understand how bad I want to just bend Claudia over a fucking desk and fuck the lights out of her. Claudia just keeps rubbing against me, or dropping shit and bending down in front of me. She even had the NERVE to fucking rub me through my panties IN FUCKING CLASS. I don't know when my Claudia got so bold, but she tryin me and i'm not in the right state of mind to be tried with.

It's eventually time to go home and Claudia is walking in front of me on purpose. While walking she sways her hips side to side and make sure her skirt is barely covering her ass cheeks. You don't understand how wet I am and how much will power I had to use to not fuck her on the hood of my car.

While driving back to my place neither one of us talk, but Claudia sits with her legs open wide and her skirt even higher up. Claudia then giggles to herself and I quickly look at her to see her smirking then I look back at the road. Claudia looses her seat belt and leans over kisses my neck while rubbing my thigh lightly. I feel myself growl lowly and get somehow even hornier, she is very close to my sweet spot on my neck. I also see Claudia blush and shudder at the growling sound I made which makes me smirk. Claudia doesn't stop her actions as I drive though, so I drive a bit faster to hurry and get home.

When we finally get to are house we both quickly get out and rush to my room. Once in my room I close the door behind us and as soon as I turn around Claudia pushes me against the door roughly and kisses me with the same passion as before. I quickly kiss back and I feel Claudia's hands roam my body as she tries and lead's me to the bed. I feel myself fall back first onto the bed and Claudia sits on my stomach and never breaking the kiss unless we need air. 

After a few minutes of kissing Claudia starts pulling of her crop top and I help her to make it go faster, she then pulls her skirt off in record time and then going back to the kiss like nothing happened. In the kiss I feel her tongue sweep across my bottom lip and I open my mouth. I feel her tongue explore my mouth before we start wrestling for dominance, I usually would win but I know Claudia wants to take lead in this so I let her. Claudia then slowly trails the kiss down my jaw line to my neck and my breathing gets a bit heavier. "A-a few I-inches below m-my ear" I say to help her out. 

She quickly starts kissing and sucking there and I let out a low moan and I feel Claudia smirk against my neck. There's definitely going to be a hickey there later, but i'm actually enjoying this. I like being the one who gets most of the pleasure sometimes. Claudia then grabs the bottom of my shirt and looks me in my eyes with a faint blush on her cheeks, old Claudia is still some what there. "C-can I take t-this off?" She asks stuttering slightly. I understand that she's nervous since it's her first time leading. I nod my head and she takes it off and throws it to the floor. I then sit up and unclip my bra as Claudia does the same.

I lay back down and watch  as Claudia looks from my boobs to me, "S-so what d-do I e-even d-do? I-I n-never been the o-one in c-control" Claudia says. I give her a reassuring smile, "It's ok take things slow if you want, just try doing what I do to you, and i'll tell you what I like, if you want, ok?" I say in a sweet voice. Claudia then nods her head as her face has a determined expression to it. Claudia then goes back to sucking on my sweet spot which milks a few moans out of me. She then starts trailing kisses down my chest until she gets to my nipples, she swirls her tongue around both of them making sure to give each one love.

My eyes flutter close as quiet moans come out of me. Claudia then sits up and takes her skirt off which leaves her only in her panties. Claudia then grabs my skirt and looks at me for permission and I nod my head. She slowly pulls my skirt down and I see her breathing heavily also since she's nervous. Claudia then throws the skirt on the floor and comes up to kiss me again with lots of passion. Claudia then trails the kiss pass my neck, my boobs, down my stomach which made we moan quietly and then finally to my panties. She then slowly pulls them down and we lock eyes and I nod my head at her to encourage her. Claudia pulls them down faster and throws them on the floor.

"I-I still don't k-know what t-to do" Claudia says stuttering. "Just do what you feel is right" I say smiling at her. Claudia nods her head and get's closer to my area. After a few seconds she takes a slow lick up my slit and I let out a loud moan. "A-am I d-doing I-it right?" Claudia says after licking a few times. "Y-yeah, keep doing it, j-just like that" I say my eyes fluttering closed. Claudia nods and goes back to licking me. After a few minutes Claudia starts to poke a finger at my hole, "O-Oh g-god" I moan out.

Claudia then pushes it in and starts doing a sawing motion with her fingers and I start breathing quicker, I feel myself get hotter as my stomach starts to tighten. "D-don't stop, Princess. I-i'm so c-close" I say moaning louder. Claudia then starts to pump her fingers and lick my clit faster and I moan louder. After a few seconds I let out a high pitch moan as I feel myself cum. Claudia starts to slow down, and once my breathing starts to even out she stops. "Y-you... are r-really good at t-that" I whisper while Claudia lays down and snuggles up to me. "I learn from the best" Claudia says licking her lips looking at me before both of are eyes start to close and we fall asleep together.