Chapter 6

Sha'Tanya pov

I pulled out the driveway and I can barely see from all of the tears. I can't believe she would do that to me, and say I was a sinner! Just because I like fucking girls. I wipe my tears as I drive home, i'm still upset and sad but i'm more mad now. I fucking hate homophobes. Then she acts like it was all my fault when shes the one that gives me mixed signals and she also was leaning into the kiss but nooo it's all my fault. The more I think about the madder I get. Next thing I know i'm pulling into my driveway.

Sha'Tanya's House

I park my car and get out, I walk up to the front door and unlock it

I park my car and get out, I walk up to the front door and unlock it. Since no ones here I stomp up the stairs to my room. I open my room's door and walk in and jump in my bed and continue crying and punching my pillow.

Sha'Tanya room 

I just don't get what went wrong, I thought we were hitting it off

I just don't get what went wrong, I thought we were hitting it off. But she said this was a sin, maybe her parents are getting into her head. If that's the case hopefully she can get through it and come talk to me when she's ready because even though i'm mad at her, I still like her. But if she really believes this is a sin and i'm a sinner then i'm just going to have to let her go. I don't even know why I like Claudia so much, maybe I should just leave her alone unless she actually wants to talk to me.

Claudia pov

Iv'e been crying into my pillow for about 10 minutes, I don't why i'm crying. I had to push her away, s-she was going to kiss me. A girl about to kiss another girl, it's not right even if I wanted it to happen. I DIDN'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! I'm a christian, and I don't care if I had to get rid of a friend, my parents told me multiple times "man is for woman, don't ever think other wise" or "you'll like boys too, your just a late bloomer" or "you just haven't met the right guy yet". 

I start crying harder into my pillow when I remember the hurt and hatred look on Tanya's face. And that night I cried myself to sleep thinking about Tanya.

Then next Day 

I wake up to my alarm clock, I sit up without my morning prayer and drag myself to my bathroom, I look at my self in the mirror.  My eyes are red and puffy from crying, I have dried up tears on my cheeks and my hairs a mess. I take a quick shower and brush my hair down so it looks at least acceptable. It's a bit warmer today so I wear this.

I walk down stairs to see my mom and dad drinking coffee and eating while my sister drinks orange juice and eats

I walk down stairs to see my mom and dad drinking coffee and eating while my sister drinks orange juice and eats. My mom must of heard my foot steps because she says "morning Claudia, your breakfast is on the counter, next time try and get down here earlier so we can pray together." I nod my head and i get my breakfast and eat with everyone else. As I sit down my sister Genesis looks at me with a curious expression "Are you ok? you look sad." I just pick at my food with my fork, I don't feel like eating I lost my appetite after last night. "i'm fine" I mumble. "are you sure? you don't look like i-" I cut Genesis "I SAID I'M FINE" I slam my hands on the table and stand up. Genesis starts tearing up, mom looks at me surprised and angered and dad glares at me with a furious expression. "i-i'm s-so s-sorry" I stutter. I leave my untouched breakfast and dart out the house with my bag. I run outside just as the bus pulls up. I get in and ride to school feeling guilty.

At school

Iv'e been avoiding my friends all day because I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Also I haven't seen Tanya all day, i'm worried and hurt. I regret everything I said to her, I need to apologize to her. I'll look for her at the end of the day. I try my best to get through my classes, I just want to get to lunch since I skipped breakfast. 

The bell for lunch finally rung after eternity, I speed walk to the cafeteria. Today sucked, I couldn't get Tanya out of my mind. As I walk into the cafeteria i'm disappointed to not see Tanya. I grab my lunch and sit at the table, everyone greets me and I put on a fake smile and greet them back. My friends go back to their conversation while I sit there and eat quietly. 

I start thinking about last night, and Tanya, and how we almost kissed. And how I even wanted the kiss. My parents are going to kill me, and i'm probably going to hell but... I think I like Tanya.