He just stared at me. He looks like the man in my illusion but the difference is this is in real life and I really can't control what will happen to me. 

He slowly walked towards me and I quickly slid myself backwards. I tried to stand and run after him but I couldn't because my knees were shaking. 

"What do you want?"

He's still staring at me maliciously. 

"YOU! I WANT YOU!" Then he laughed terrifyingly.

He pulled me on the wall and he moved closer to my body then he tried to kiss me harshly. 

"NOOOO!!!!"

I tried to push him away but he's too strong that makes me weak. I felt the touch of his lips on my neck. 

"PLEASEEE! NOOOO!" I pleaded with him while I moved him away from me. 

The tears continued to fall down on my face. Yexel, I need you. 

"YEXEEEEEL!!!" I fearfully shout.

*****

Yexel's POV

My eyes opened when I heard Anna shouting and crying for help. Sh*t! What's happening?!

I quickly go out from our room and I notice that their room is open and the lights in the kitchen are on. What the! 

"Anna?" I called when I opened the lights in their room. 

To my surprise, only Liya was sleeping. Where the hell did she go in this hour?

"ANNA?!" I once again called inside. 

I checked her in the bathroom but she was not there. My eyes turned around on the table when I saw her phone. Shocks! I went back to their room and woke up Liya.

"LIYA! WAKE UP!! ANNA IS MISSING!!" Then I shake her body so that she would wake up.

"Hmm!"

"WAKE UP! LIYA PLEASE!!! ANNA IS MISSING!!" 

Her eyes opened and, "WHAT?" Then she looked on the other bed. 

"Where is she?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled in frustration.

"SHOCKS!" Then she went out of the room. 

"Let's find her outside!" She suggested.

I nodded then quickly went back to our room to wake up Niko and Jim. 

She followed me and helped me to wake them up. 

"BRO! WAKE UP!"

"Bro! It's too early!" Jim protested.

"ANNA IS MISSING, BRO!" 

Their eyes widened and they quickly woke up. They rushed themselves and we all went outside while bringing her phone.

"ANNAAAAA!!" I called. I'm getting too worried about her. 

She's not used to being awake at this time. I can't forgive myself if something happens with her. Not this time please!

We went to the pool area but she's not there. 

"BESSY?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

"Bro! How did you know that she was gone?!" Niko asked 

"I heard her! She's crying for help!" I said frustratedly.

"Shocks! What if something happens to her!?" Liya worriedly said.

"Don't say that, Liya! I think we need to be seperate so that we can find her easily," Jim suggested. 

"Let's go! Time is running!" I commanded.

We agreed to separate and I decided to go to the back side of the house. 

"ANNAAAAA!" I called again.

It's too dark here, that is why I used the flashlight of her phone. Anna!? Where are you?

I brushed my hair with frustration. 

Suddenly, while I was walking to find her, I heard someone crying near my place. Is that Anna?

I quickly follow the sound. 

I froze for a moment and my eyes widened when I saw her. I saw her begging for help. 

"ANNAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed angrily. 

Then the man stopped from what he's doing to Anna. I closed my palm and I'm going to explode in anger.

I ran after the man and hardly punch him on the face even he's with mask, "F*UCK YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?"

Niko and Jim came to the scene. 

"ANNA!!" 

"BRO!!! GO TO ANNA!! LEAVE HIM TO US!!" Then they quickly went to the man but he ran faster so they are now trying to catch him. F*ck!

"NIKOO!! JIM!!! MAKE SURE TO CATCH HIM!! PLEASEEE!" I shouted at them. Then I went to Anna and looked at her. 

She was undressed and naked. I gritted my teeth, trying to calm myself. I'm starting to hate myself!

"Anna! Shhhh! I'm here!" I put the towel that I unconsciously brought on her body. 

She's too messed up. Tears on my face fall down.

I tried to put my arms on her body, "I-I am s-sorry,"

She was still crying in fear and pain. 

"I-I am r-really s-sorry," then I hugged her tightly even though she can't move herself, even though she's still crying painfully. 

I punch the wall multiple times because of the anger and regrets.

"Sh*t! Why did I not come too early?!"

"YEXEL!" Niko suddenly called.

They are bringing the man who molested my girlfriend. The one who hurt my love! He's going to pay this!

I walked towards him. I pissed my palm and looked at him angrily. He's now kneeling on the ground while Niko and Jim hold his hand and make his body suffer from them.

I hardly punched his face multiple times.

"OMG!!!!" I heard Liya while she's looking at Anna who was laying on the ground and lost her consciousness. 

"LIYA! GET ANNA INSIDE! PLEASE! THEN WEAR HER A PROPER CLOTHES AND CALL A POLICE! NOW!" 

Then I looked at this maniac again and kicked his body many times. I tried to remove his mask but he was moving away.

Until I found a way to remove his mask. 

My eyes widened and I felt breathless when I realized who he is.

"DAD?!"

And tears fall down unexpectedly.

~~~~~

Copyright ©️ 2020 by: Miss Queeniiee