CHAPTER 6

[Yexel]

My heart is still celebrating with joy when Anna became my girlfriend one week ago. That's the most fulfilling moment in my life.

Now, I am looking at myself in front of my mirror while brushing my hair. I also spray the fresh-aromatic scent of my perfume that I have been using since then. 

If you're wondering why I am doing this, well I am going to fetch MY GIRLFRIEND because I am going to introduce her to my Dad later.

Anna's calling...

I smiled when I saw her name on the phone. 

"Hello? Love?"

"Love!! Where are you?"

"I'm on my way, Love," I answered. 

"Hmm alright. Take care, okay?" 

"See youuuu," then the call ended already.

I hurried myself to fetch her in their house. One hour later, I took a ride from our home to their home. But before I came here, I also bought her favorite bouquet of sunflowers. 

I knock on their gate and call her, "ANNA? LOVE!"

Then suddenly, the gate opened and it showed the adorable face of my girlfriend. 

"Hi!" She cheerfully greeted and then stepped down from their gate.

I also gave the flower to her after she went out. Unexpectedly, she kissed me on the cheeks and said, "Thank you! You're so sweet,"

I held her hand and looked at her, "Ready?"

"I'm excited! This is the first time that I will meet your Dad,"

I chuckled, "Let's go!" 

"Wait," then she called her mom, "Mom! We're going,"

And her mother showed from their door. 

"Alright! Enjoy!" Then she looked at me, "Yexel! Take care of her, okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I replied and they both chuckled.

We decided to walk for a moment because this is what we usually do when we were going out. We usually have deep conversations when we are walking. 

We're not like other couples who're dating in malls or in restaurants because in this simple conversation while holding her hand is enough to love her more than ever.

"How are you now?" 

"I'm doing fine. I'm trying to live my life normally," she answered.

"How about school? Do you have a hard time catching up your lessons?" 

"Somehow but I am trying my best to catch up besides we're both graduating. I want to graduate together with you,"

"Yeah. Then pursue our dreams together," I said in determination.

She nodded, "But you know what I want to relax for a moment. I want to go somewhere far from city,"

I made a wide smile and said, "Really? Let's see what I can do," 

"Hey! I was just kidding! You don't need to do something about it,"

"No! I will do everything just to make you feel better,"

"Yexel!" she protested.

"You will kiss me if you do not agree," I bravely teased her.

"Fine! Do whatever you want," she said while still protesting then I just laughed with her reaction.