CHAPTER 2

[Yexel]

"YEXEL?!" she screamed and her face was still in shock. 

She remembered me. The girl I saved from falling on the ground three months ago. 

How can I forget her adorable face? Her long-wavy hair, her cute red cheeks, pinky lips, her soft light brown skin and her above my shoulder height. Lovely isn't? 

I thought there would never be a chance to meet her again. For the last three months, my friends and I were finding her in the campus and in all social media platforms

I still remember how epic we are on what we are doing. 

*Flashback*

I could not still erase her adorable face in my mind. It feels like billions of hearts are dancing in my mind. 

"HEY BRO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WE'RE BEING LOST IN THE GAME!!" Jim scolded. 

I laughed, "Sorry, Bro!" 

Then we ended the game already because they were annoyed at me. 

"Tell us! What happened to you? Have you not been scolded by your Dad today?" then they both laughed and Niko continued to say, "You looked weird today,"

Niko and Jim are my best friends since I've entered college. Niko was studying Psychology and Jim was taking up Nursing. They both know how much my Dad pushed me in Electrical Engineering. They both know how much I sacrifice my dream for my Dad.

I sighed and said, "Well, I never imagined that I'm going to admire someone unexpectedly,"

"WHAT?!" They both asked with confusion. 

I shook my head and formed a smile, "I saved a girl yesterday," 

They made a small detailed eye look and started to tease me. 

"Did you get the name?!" Niko asked.

"Unluckily, not!" 

They both made a face-palm. 

"How can you find her if you do not know her name?!"

Then I showed them the sketch of her that I made on the phone. Hoping that they recognized her.

"She's familiar!" Jim assumed.

"Who is she?!" I gladly asked.

"I think she's my classmate's friend?!" 

Next day, we decided to follow the classmate of Jim. She's a chubby girl.

"Jim! Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes! Yexel always remember that when you want to get something, there is always a way to get it,"

"Wow! Are you an expert?" 

Then he just formed a smile and shook his head. We followed the girl in the canteen, in the garden, and outside the school. 

I also remembered when we almost got punished by the discipline office because we stepped up on the fence of the school but unfortunately we never saw her friend. Until the school year ended, there was no sign of her. 

But then,

I think this last school year is my lucky year because I found her on my own. Thanks to the librarian! She asked me a favor to wake up this adorable woman in front me.