𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

• 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 •

𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Third POV

Leading up to Harry's birthday which was almost two weeks ago and the whole family having a small BBQ to celebrate, which now leads them to February 14th which happens to be Valentine's Day, Harry, kept hinting at how special he was going to make it and how much he knew she was going to love it. Harry was the perfect Lover Kass could ever ask for so she wasn't worried about what he had planned - any day with him was perfect as long as they were together.

"Happy Valentines Day, love." Kass was awoken by soft kisses being pressed against her cheek. The familiar and soft lips trailed down to her neck before his nose buried into her skin. Kass finally opened her eyes and turn to look at her boyfriend as he pulls back.

"Happy Valentines Day, H." Kass grins up at him, her voice thick with sleep. Harry always looked so good first thing in the morning. His semi-long curls were tangled and flowed around his head in a wild mane that he was constantly having to push from his face. He was shirtless and his chest looked more and more inviting as the seconds passed as she eyed his tattoos up and down.

"Valentine's cuddles it is." He then states, his grin even wider than hers was as he clearly could read her mind and would never pass up cuddles first thing in the morning. It was his favorite way to start the day, truthfully.

"Haha okay!" She exclaims happily and allows herself to be pulled against his bare chest. She snuggles into his soft skin, taking in his familiar scent that she loved so much as she rested her head on his chest. His arms wrap tightly around hers as he presses a soft kiss to the top of her head. "So, what's on the agenda for the day?" She questions after a few moments of blissful silence.

"Surprise, love, can't tell ya." He informs her. She shakes her head, smiling all the same, as she knew he would give that answer. "We should probably get a move on though." She said sighing, not wanting to move from the warm circle of his arms. She could stay here forever, honestly.

"Five more minutes." She grumbles, snuggling into his skin further. He laughs, his chest rumbling under her ear.

"You know I can't say no to the'." So, after a few more minutes of nice and relaxing cuddles, during which she almost fell back asleep - especially when Harry began to sing quietly, the two of them got up and began to get ready for the day. As it was Olivia's first Valentine where she can do anything without being restricted they had decided that Harry would spend the morning with her before they went on their date, wanting to enjoy Valentine with his daughter.

"Do you know where dada is going to take you?" Harry asked her seeing as they were getting her ready for the day.

Olivia made an 'I don't know' gesture making a face make them laugh as she walks around in her robe trying to get ready.