𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

──────༺♡──────
𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋsɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ &
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
Fᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ Fɪʀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
──────༺♡──────

Third POV

Kass was in bed laying on her stomach as she was FaceTiming her sister Kylie...

"Hey, Kyls!" Kass exclaims happily.

"Twin! I miss you!" Kylie says through the phone smiling widely at her, "Where are you going for Thanksgiving? Seeing how you're not here with me like you usually are the night before turkey day. I assume you went off somewhere else." She asked curiously, understanding why her sister isn't coming to celebrate Thanksgiving with her this year.

"Uhh— well you see..." Kass trails off.

"Hmm?"

"Harry invited me to England to visit his family and even though they don't celebrate this holiday he wants me to spend Thanksgiving with them since it's been a month or two since he last saw them, considering how he spends the majority of his time with me in New York City. He told them that I usually celebrate this holiday and they told him to fly out with me, saying it would be fun to celebrate Thanksgiving for a day when he asked if he can bring me." Kass states smiling nervously through the phone.

"Oh my god!" Kylie shouts excitedly, "your meeting his family?! That's a big step! Are you nervous?"

"Most definitely— I mean what if they don't like me? Or they read all those things the tabloids have been saying about me and decided I'm no good for their son. Wha—"

"Kass, shut up." Kylie tells her bluntly, shutting her up, "if they are anything like Harry, which they most likely are then you have nothing to worry about. Just enjoy your visit in England and have fun today." Kylie tells her, smiling softly at her. "Don't stress yourself too much."

Nodding her head Kass breaths out shakily, "I'm just nervous. I mean it hasn't been that long since we started dating and I'm not sure if we're rushing things since we did spend some months together but as friends but all I know is that I don't want to ruin this."

"And you won't, just be your kind and loving self and you'll have that family wrapped around your finger as you do with Harry." Kylie teases making them giggle. "When are you leaving? Or are you already there?"

"We're already here, we left the day after I told him everything about what I'm deciding to do and he wanted to tell me the news that day but obviously he waited the day after and give me little time to process the information so now I'm in England in his flat and I'm freaking out— I was but now after talking to you I'm a bit more calmer." She tells Kylie.

"That's good. But knowing you you'll stress out the drive there." Kylie states.

"You know me so well," Kass said smiling at her.

"Obviously, I'm your twin. Wait?" Kylie thought while pausing the FaceTime going through her phone, "How did you manage to not get caught by paparazzi? Literally, no site shows that you went to England or you weren't even caught with Harry yet? Wow, I mean I know it's been a month or so but legit no one thinks you guys are dating. Whoever the source is a terrible source— it's probably mom. You know she's still mad about the whole you firing her situation. Did you even find a new manager?" Kylie questioned her quickly.