𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

──────༺♡༻──────
𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Kass POV

It's been a long year since I've step foot on Los Angeles ground, it has been an incredible time throughout this year. Traveling and performing in front of millions of adoring fans bringing joy and happiness within me in how devoting and dedicated the Kassers are when it comes to supporting me. But all comes to an end, two days ago was my last night performing and it's time to come back home.

Home such a foreign word to me. Saying it leaves a sour feeling on the tip of my tongue just by saying that word.

Don't get me wrong, I love Los Angeles since some of my friends are here but I'm more of a New York City girl which is where I resident throughout my time when I'm not traveling or working— New York is my home. It's the place I consider to be home— a place I choose to call home, since my original home or house I like to call it isn't.

House is mainly a concrete place or a building, a place in which someone lives— anything can be considered a house nowadays. A place you live only to sleep, eat, and have privacy. A home is either a building or to any location that a person thinks of as the place where they live and that belongs to them— that's New York City to me— because I choose it to be my home, it's special and it just feels like home.

Now the reason I'm in Los Angeles? Well isn't it obvious? I came to visit my sweet beautiful twin— she's also the only one who knows I'm going to be living in New York, well she was.
I have a house here too only when I have work here or when I'm visiting but I'm never there— might as well sell it, one day just not today it may come in handy one day. I text Kylie and ask her where to meet her.

Kass: I landed where do you want to meet up?

Kylie: Yay! At mom's house since I'm already here.

Kass: Okay see you soon!

After I sent her the message I get in the rental car I've rented a few days ago with a driver who I hired for the time being and drive through LA. Well, here I go, going back to the place I was raised— going back home. As we drove from LAX to get to Calabaza I can't help but think about my family.
Don't get me wrong— I love my family, I love my dad, my mom, my brothers, and sisters but I always felt as I don't belong if that makes sense.
I've always felt like the black sheep, I always told myself it's because we're and by we're I mean my mom, sisters and I are so different.

They live in a platform similar to mine, being known and famous throughout most countries but yet we are so different. Yes, we love living a lavishing life, being able to have the money we have today, and traveling the world with a snap of a finger but
I know there's more than traveling all over the world and having and buying fancy stuff. I just don't know how to live that modesty life because that's all I've ever known since growing up.

Yes, we live similar ways but I'm so different compared to them. Trying to live a modest life I try to not be seen in our family television show for any reason, I already have much news, articles and talk shows trying to get any juicy rumors about me, adding me to a show where I have to let people see me do things in my personal life isn't something I want. Being famous has its perks but it has a downside as well— not having privacy is one of them.