𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞

╭──────༺♡──────╮
𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴇᴠᴇ
╰──────༺♡──────╯

Third POV

New Year's Eve has finally arrived.
Kass was sitting on the living room couch late afternoon with the fire that Harry lit upon.

Waiting for the night to strike so she and Harry can go to Anne's and celebrate with his family

Waiting for the night to strike so she and Harry can go to Anne's and celebrate with his family. while waiting Kass is writing down something within her journal entry.
She was in a trance that she didnt notice Harry walking up behind her until she feels a blanket being wrapped around her.

"Writing a letter to your many admirers?" He asked jokingly."Or is it for me? How kind of you love but you already have my heart!" Harry says laughing a bit.

Laughing at his silliness she shakes her head. "No, I'm writing myself a resolution letter and touching up some songs at the same time." She response.

"Resolution letter?" He asked sitting next to her intrigued.

"Yeah, I tend to make one each year to know what I would want for myself to change or in anything in general." she says writing without looking up at him, "at times I would follow them and most times not, but this time I'm going to stick with it."

"I like that would you mind if I join you?" He asked wanting to write himself a letter as well.

Without looking she hands him a piece of paper where they sit in silence the remaining day writing down their thoughts and resolutions for next year.

Nighttime

"How does this look?" Kass says while examining herself once more before turning to Harry. His eyes travel across her figure, his usual smirk appeared on his face.

"If we weren't already late I'd throw you on the bed right this moment."

She shivers at the raspiness in his voice, a small tint of the red surface it is way to her cheeks. He takes a few steps before standing right in front of her, his hands wrapping themselves around her waist. She closes her eyes as she feels him kiss her forehead letting it linger for a bit.

"You look beautiful and you can never look anything other than that." He said looking into her eyes.

Her cheeks reddened a bit more as she lightly smacks his shoulder, "cheeky bastard." He throws his head back and laughs.

"We should get going, any more time we waste and they might get ideas about us." Harry said, "Although..." he said in a doubtful time causing her to roll her eyes.