𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

──────༺♡──────
𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
──────༺♡──────

First POV

Every night spent with Harry since that night was a good night. There was something about his presence, a heavenly combination of modesty and undeniably confidence, that always made for the perfect partner in crime. He made anyone and everyone disappear when it's just the two of us. He made my bed feel safe and secure by just being here and keeping me company. But something changed this night...

"Red," I switched them, "or white," I asked him, Halloween was around the corner and I wanted his opinion on the color of my outfit. I wanted to be a pirate but didn't know if the color of it should be white with a red corset or vice versa.

Like I said there was something about this night that made my heart yearn for him above all the other nights.
He was leaving for England to see his mother and sister, leaving me alone. I've never been one to beg for a man to stay but at the moment I'm feeling selfish— especially when it comes to his attention.

I guess that's what happens when you start to feel something for someone, you just want their whole undivided attention on you and solemnly you.
That's why I'm here lifting up two different bra sets in front of him— yes I'm trying to be a vixen and it's working. I did say I needed his opinion meaning what goes underneath too. Harry was prompt up against the header of the bed, a pillow behind his back. I smirked, as I held both of them in front of me.

"Red," I asked again, "or white."

Harry groaned looking at me as I smile innocently at him. He smiled at me, laughing, he got up, and crawled across the bed to me, "White, my angel." he was kneeling in front me now, too, making my heart flutter at the new nickname he had given me.
Looking over to the clock he sighs making me look over to see it was time for him leave or he'll be late to the airport.

"I need to go." He states as he rubs his chin looking at me.

I smile meekly as I set down my failed attempt of making him stay— if only I can have the courage and tell him how I feel like he has to me.

"Be safe and come back soon,  will you?" I said softly looking at him through my eyelashes making him nod his head as he walks up to kiss my forehead.

"I will it's only three days and I'll be right back love. I promise." He murmurs.

That feels like a lifetime.

I watch him walk away, hearing his footsteps echo through the hallway. Sighing I fall down onto my bed discarding my clothes onto the floor, 'Should've gotten the lacey ones instead, could've worked.' I thought to myself bitterly.

𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

These past three days have been hectic...

I miss him

A lot.

I text him but that isn't enough for me.

I texted Kylie my dilemma let's just say it was helpful and well...

- ͙۪۪̥˚ [ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ ] ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 & 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬