𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞

──────༺♡──────
𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
──────༺♡──────

Third POV

Kass grunts as she tries to zip up her suitcase. It was her first outfit for day one for their vacation in Bora Bora before Christmas comes around.
She jumps and sits on the suitcase hoping for the zipper teeth to meet each other. Realizing it won't, she decides to reopen the case to take some things that aren't truly necessary for the trip. Purging through her suitcase she doesn't hear the door to her bedroom open.

"Still packing?" Harry asked watching from where he was.  Kass turns around to see Harry leaning against the door frame, smiling softly at her with his arms crossed.

Kass sighs and smiles at him, she can't believe this will be their first vacation together since the whole incident had happened. Nodding her head she returns to looking through her suitcase only to grab some random shorts, cringing she throws them across the room knowing she won't wear those on Bora Bora. Contemplating if she needed another hat when she felt muscular arms wrapped around her waist.
Kass feels Harry's chin on her neck, smiling she wraps her arms around his.

"You know I won't get any packing done if you keep distracting me." She said and he kisses her shoulder.

Harry giggles, letting go of her to sit on the bed next to her suitcase. "How would you feel if we were always like this?" He asked.

Furrowing her eyebrows confused. "Like were always packing?"

Harry smiles widen even more, "No silly, I mean, would you like you're life better if we are always going to be like this." He said again.

Still not understanding what he is saying, Kass sits down next to him. "I don't get what you're trying to say H. Do you mean if I can live off with us always having our clothes in a suitcase? Cause I guess but then laundry will happen eventually but we're going on vacation so I won't mind but then again my OOCD will come out then that'll be a pro-" Kass gets cut off by Harry putting his hand on her knee.

He stands up and goes through his pocket to reveal a velvet box. Kass looks flabbergasted, she became mute with many ideas going throw her mind. 'Oh, Lord' is the only thing she keeps repeating.

'Were too young!'

Harry chuckles at her expression.
"I'm not purposing... yet," he said winking at her playfully.

Raising her eyebrows at his declaration she calms down her heartbeat.

"If it was it would be more romantic and meaningful than your bedroom love and it isn't a ring." He said. Opening the box Kass sees a simple yet beautiful necklace.

 Opening the box Kass sees a simple yet beautiful necklace